xisto Community
whyme

Highly Important Warning About These Free Sites Avoid getting scammed or tricked

I agree about the hyip sites. I signed up to one that required an egold account, and put in $50 just to test the waters. I was glad that i didn't put in any more than that because after about a week the site went down, and I lost my money thanks for nothing egold lol.
lesson learned.

I just signed up to a cash reward site (like the freeipod.com one except you get $200 cash) it's called <a href="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; target="_blank">
Free Benjamins</a> (This is not my referal link!)

They seem like they are just starting up, so no history on them yet . . See what happens :)

If you really look into HYIP you would of course know that none of them really do what they claim and the ones that do are few. There are only 3 HYIPs I know of that have been up over 2-3 years and were worth the time(none of which I had the fortune to get into). A lot of people make money from HYIPs and a lot more lose money from HYIPs. If you go to talkgold.org you'll learn about it. The number 1 trick to HYIPs is to get in early and get out early. Second trick is to make sure the program has a lot of advertisement because it'll have a much higher chance of living long enough for you to get profit and of course diversify. If you wanted to play 50 dollars you should have played with it in 3 different programs at least (probably 5). I just got in and out of one HYIP before it crashed and made profit and I'm currently in one at the moment and am also in profit and started to join a new one which I'll find out in 5 days as to whether I did make a profit. A lot of it is luck but if you are interested you can do it. I only invested money in HYIPs that I made from PTC and PTR anyway so I really don't mind and I just do it for fun.

Although I could do with a bit (a good bit) of extra cash, I have really always stayed away from those sites promising heaven on earth.I think the first rule is: "if it sounds too good to be true, it most probably is". Look at some of the examples in the previous posts, like "earn $50 every time someone clicks a link", or, "Read emails and receive $30 per email".The point is, there are not really any simple ways of making lots of maney quickly, unless some crazy billionnair starts giving his money away.Even the 'honest' schemes, eg. I know a place where composers can put their music online and sell it to people, and yes, they will pay you the money you have been paid, except they will pay you monthly, and only if you have sold (if I remember correctly) $25 worth or more. If not they will just wait with paying you until your balance has gone up to $25 or more. There are also other sites where you can sell goods or services, but you do not get your money until you have reached a certain amount.The 'honesty' in that is that, until you reach your minimum (and how many at a time are we talking about here?), it pays a handsome amount of interest to the owners of the web site that deals with selling your stuff. Or, if you never reach your minimum, where is the money going then? Same for all these places where you either put adverts on your site (the most annoying thing in my book), or the ones where people have to click certain links on your web page for you to earn money, they pay you peanuts for a click (a few cents or pence or eurocent), and you have to reach a minimum amount of money before they pay you.I can say in all honesty, "I have to find the first worthwile online moneymaking program yet".

It's true that there are plenty of sites out there that are merely scams. I have received plenty of junk mails on my account and was tempted for a while to register. Anyway, it's a good thing that there are sites which help sort out the scams from those that are not. If you are looking for more info on this one, you may check out http://ww2.mmo.ph/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t. I just happened to stumble upon the site, and it's pretty good.

It's true that there are plenty of sites out there that are merely scams. I have received plenty of junk mails on my account and was tempted for a while to register. Anyway, it's a good thing that there are sites which help sort out the scams from those that are not. If you are looking for more info on this one, you may check out http://ww12.mmo.ph/. I just happened to stumble upon the site, and it's pretty good.

I just saw the site which you mentioned above, and found, its all about videos on making money online. Howeveri didnt find anything particular to scam sites.

whyme: There are many scam sites, and it takes time to understand them. So it is good thing to share the experience with such sites, so that newcomersare not get trapped iby such sites. Have you ever worked with autosurf sites... are they realy paying?

Hey this is the really good article even though i know some sites which are on scam list but doesnt used to know how to check them whether they are on scam list and by these websites we can easily check and identify which sites are on the scam list ,many people are after such sites and losing money hope this could be really helping them on a side.

Hey this is the really good article even though i know some sites which are on scam list but doesnt used to know how to check them whether they are on scam list and by these websites we can easily check and identify which sites are on the scam list ,many people are after such sites and losing money hope this could be really helping them on a side.

i also made account with many site but for few i gat registration details.

There is always the possibility of scams in almost any kind of job, yet, it seems that online jobs are easier to scam these days. If you are vulnerable, you will easily fall for their promises, rewards, and easy hiring procedure, which all turn out to be empty. The presence of these online job scams, unfortunately, makes finding the real jobs rather hard. This is because scammers have defined more sophisticated schemes to make their phony online jobs appear legitimate. And usually, you only find that out come payment time. So how do you avoid such working online scams? How can you tell an online job is genuine or is a mere scam?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks for the warning. It seems that I don't get to visit those sites often. In other words, I don't seem to see things like "earn 50 bucks a day doing whatever ..." on the internet. I never had the idea that you can make a meaningful amount of money by simply surfing the internet. If I ever see that kind of stuff, I will be cautious. Well, you know that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So, be very careful; don't be tricked into doing something silly. Internet has a lot of resources, most of them very useful. If you simply surf the internet, use it to find whatever you need to find, but don't try to make a meaningful amount of money doing that alone.Take care!

I want to add that before you join a site, you should read reviews about the site because nine times out of ten, the get-paid-to site makes themselves seem a lot better than they actually are. Searching the the get-paid-to site appending the terms, "scam" or "reviews" will help you decide if a get-paid-to is good or bad. Also, you should always read the Terms of Service of the site you are about to sign up on to see how it works. You shouldn't join sites that aren't too popular or has bad reviews because you never know which websites will scam you. Try to search for payment proofs on a search engine if you are skeptical of the legitness of a program. An important thing to note is the date of when the review or payment proof was posted. Sometimes a service will be legit for a while and suddenly become a scam so look for recent proofs/reviews.Pyramid Schemes and Ponzi's can very rarely generate money for you but they usually get your microprocessor account terminated. Most HYIP sites are ponzi scams that recycle money from new users promising you up to a 200% return on your investment (usually $10 or higher) in as low as a week. These kinds of sites are illegal and very unstable which will usually result in the website disappearing with your money. They will seem legit at first to get a lot of people joining but one day, they will just leave.

That is very good advice. I would reiterate your advised warnings about the 'get paid to surf' and 'get paid to read email' sites. I personally have wasted a lot of time years ago on these types of schemes. Unless you don't mind working for less than your internet and electricity bill is for the time it takes, then don't bother. That is if you get paid at all. Usually the payment threshold is so high it would take you something like 200 years to reach it at the rate they pay out. It's kind of depressing to write about this and remember those early, keen days on the internet, getting taken in by all the scams. But it was a learning experience and now I know what is legit and what is not, hence I am taking part in these forums. They seem legit.Believe it or not there actually are some good money making methods on the internet even for the little guy like you and I. I mean little in comparison to Google or Facebook or Xisto hehe. One just has to keep thier eyes open and most importantly. USE YOUR BRAIN. Thanks for reading and good night or day to you.