xisto Community
whyme

Highly Important Warning About These Free Sites Avoid getting scammed or tricked

For you guys wondering more about studiotraffic and want to read about it elsewhere than on the site itself, have a look at my review of studiotraffic at my site. I bring up both the negative and positive aspects, deal with what payment processors can be used, as well as the basics of studiotraffic etc. http://beam.to/message.asp?MESS=10 Quick note : Studiotraffic has no required age - you can be 15 or whatever.

Anyone used google adsense? I think that unless you have a lot a lot of traffic, the amount you get from pay per clicks or per search is so extremely puny. Not to mention that nowadays people don't click on advertisements if they haven't already blocked them with whatsoever kind of toolbar.Anyway, I think we shouldn't be too greedy and try to earn money online through simple means. I mean money is hard earned and wages are paid based on one's productivity and skill. If it sounds all too easy and doesn't require much skill then I think its just too good to be true, or you just earn peanuts; too little to be even worth you checking your account once in a while.

hey all dude's & sweeties, I just want a perfect guide for cash making from google. Please help me!!!! :ph34r:

179259[/snapback]

Well, There is no perfect way to make money online. The only way is keep your eyes and mind open all the time.

How you can believe a site that is giving away $50 as sign up bonus?

You should always keep an eye on the get paid forums, so that you can know which site is not paying to the users.

If you are a web master, then there are other ways like Ad publishing on your site. and it is much safer than GPTRE etc.

There are other sites that work as a plateform for Freelancer job seekers and providers. If you are a programmer or just can do something usefull then you might get some job here and get paid hopefully.

paypal is from e-bay.. or mabie amazon, I forget..Anyway, you give them your credit card number, and it's basically a secure online way to pay for stuff, rather then just typing in your credit card number and having them use it to by shirts. Lots of shirts. Pure silk shirts. Scared yet? Anyways, the paypal system is all third party, so you don't even have to wory about them stealling your paypal account. If anyone remembers, there was a site that had "fake" paypal pages that changed the address in the location bar and everything, so it was a scam, and it was reported to the FBI, scary stuff.

hmmm i ever try some website 'that will pay you' but i found a lot of scam pages in the site. :D only a few site will pay you. one of best autosurf that always pay only http://ww17.12dailypro.com/ but remember you are be allowed to have 1 account in your ip's (so i don't recomended if you join this in cybercafe)sometimes you can try HYIP but i dont know which best HYIP you can join.

I'm intruiged by some of the sites of this type. From what I read so far, it seems that Google Adsense, 4daily, 12dailypro and StudioTraffic are among the more trustworthy of the making money sites.

Okay, this time I want to ask a quick question. As intruiging as these "make money online" sites seem, how many of them can pay in the local currency?. The reason I ask is that I'm currently living in Japan (hence, I have a Japanese address, bank account, etc.) If I sign up and take part on one of these sites, will I get paid in yen (in my case)..or will it be in U.S. dollars?Any feedback/advice is welcome.

I don't want to pour cold water on anybody's hopes, but a lot of these pay per click pay as little as ?0.0001 a click, See how long it would take to earn $1. If you have nothing else to do, they may be worthwhile.If you already have a business of any kind, a more productive source may be Traffic Exchanges, but once again take care, and ensure you go with an established site, as there are new ones opening and closing daily.

I just wanted to point out that Studiotraffic & 4daily have been listed as scam on many sites for a while now. Outdated info can be quite dangerous, don't believe everything you read, always check the post date...

Dear All,please attention all these sites are cheater.They abuse their costumers, I belive.I have experience much of them, some are better but mostly are cheater.eather those which are better are valueless, it means that you spend or vaste your time just for nothing at all.

Thanx for the warnig pal.While Online we've to very careful about Phising. In the search for earning money Online we've to be careful and be able to identify what is fake and what is real. By this we can avoid forgery, Phising, Identity theft and Online Theft.