xisto Community
whyme

Highly Important Warning About These Free Sites Avoid getting scammed or tricked

Notice from Dooga:

Warning: You may be promoting something illegal and may not know it yourself.

Please avoid Pyramid schemes as they are serious and can result in your bank or PayPal account being banned.

A pyramid scheme involves referring many people while you first pay a few dollars to each person on some sort of list. Most likely you have to modify the list and add your name, while promoting that list. They often come with a convincing story about how this is perfectly legal. Do not fall for that.

In this forum for money makers, members will post links to a vast variety of sites. The Internet is a very big place, and because of that, you can easily get scammed, and this is the point of this thread. Here's some points I'd like to address before you think about joining any of these "Surf and get 50 bucks an hour" or "Read emails and get 30 dollars an hour". This is meant to make this forum a resource of good money makers, and for the benefit of Xisto members.

Sometimes, even the members who suggest these sites on this forum don't even know they're getting scammed. There have been some sites on this forum which have been revealed as scams. As always, keep caution when joining these sites.

1. Before joining, I highly recommnend you visit this "Earning Money Online" forum, it has a reliable community of people who share and talk about money earning sites. Take a quick look through them, and look around and see if the site you are joining is posted as a scam on their site. If so, then you should consider not to join. Furthermore, this site has a great source of reliable sites that will actaully pay you.

If you really want to protect yourself, you can do a search on the website for the URL of the site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

2. Look at the list of sites that are already identifed as scams using the following links below:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Doesn't work as of who knows when)

3. Like how the old saying goes: If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Keeping these points in mind, it's time to start earning some money!! :angry:

Thanks for that information! Although, I don't know if I can join any money makers online...I'm probably too young (Most I've seen won't accept it if you aren't 18 or older...I'm 15). Still, if I find one, I'll keep those tips in mind!

Yeah, that's another problem...I don't have any of those either...I could get one, I know. Oh, and most that I've been to asked for your age, that's why I said that. I haven't attempted to try many.

well i just don't do it, it save me the time and space on my computer of people trying to get into my computer.

well i use to pay per clicks awhile back but when the profit was coming back low i stop and decided to work on my web design skills and use them to get the better profit.

whyme : I only have an e-gold account... do any of this sites have this pay method?

Anyway, what's this e-gold account. I read a lot of topics from the Make Money Forum and many members mentioned this method of payment. Maybe I'll find something on Google. Wish me luck. Or someone please explain me. Thank you in advance. I hope I won't get your precious time::)

I've entered on getpaidforum and I'm going to register. I really recommend you this site.

And I think it's a problem with Munky Land. It says domain expired when I've tried to access it. It also has a RENEWAL link. Can I renew this domain even if I am not the owner? :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Merged TRIPLE posts

What's the pay rate like for these things?I can't help but imagine that anyone would make more money stacking shelves at a local supermarket - or even, making a semi-successful website and advertising with google ad-sense.Sounds to me like a complete con.Pdrive

I never believe in all those advertisments. Actually if you really want to look for something free, ignore all those sites which have plenty of ?free?s in its page. Either there are a lot of unreasonable conditions, or there are a lot of unreasonable hidden free. This is true in nearly every part of the business world. If they say that they are free, just ignore them. If they say that they are paying you money, you should quit.