xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlackWolfX

Your Top 5 FPS's

Heretic was great for it's timedoom 3 what can i say I liked the engine, and was great for single playerquake 3 personally this is my fav, I love multiplayer and that rail only ownshalo was pretty good, a little slower paced than I'm use tounreal tournament fast paced, unique weapons, similiar to quake seriesI loved all these fps's, but I kinda listed a few I personally thought was some of the greats. I didn't let graphics sway most of my decisions. I admit doom 3 wasn't that great, but it had it's moments. I'm still waiting on quake 4. =) Hopefully it's just as good in them multiplayer mode as quake 3.

(From what I have heard, Q4 may be at the top here, after I play it)1. HL 22. HL 13. Unreal (The first one. And no, NOT unreal tournament)4. Quake 1 (go play it again, it is better than you remember)5. Doom - You know it.Also on my list are things like Red Faction and Natural Selection....There are a lot of damn good ones.

Ugh, tough one... Here it is:1. Half-Life and it's modifications2. Serious Sam, all of them3. Soldier of Fortune, but only the first part4. Halo, also the first part5. I would put Deus Ex, but it's a bit more rpg, so number five will be Battlefield 1942

My Top F 5ps are;1)Battlefield Series(1 and 2 and mayb more in the future ;))2)Half - Life(and all the half-life mods)3)Cstrike Source4)Resident Evil Survivor(can't remember the name there was one :P)5)Halo SeriesThats all my Top 5 Fps :P...i mostly like Battefield Series though cause its really cool that you can ride the vehicles :P...

I did't play them much but my top 5 would be1.Call of duty2.Call of duty: UO3.Quake 34.Call of duty 25.Half life 2New games have to much disturbing effects for me and every year you need new computer if you want to play them.

Goldeneye was indeed a classic, it did more for the N64 then anything else ever did.

I enjoyed playing Goldeneye ... for about 10 mins. at a time until I got sick and had to leave the room (which happened with just about every N64 title I ever played). The sad part is that, when my sibs and I got bored with the missions, we'd load up on infinite ammo cheats and spell out our names on the walls in the game with bullets. Oddly, that turned out to be more fun than actually playing the objectives *grins*

I haven't played many FPS but I've played the best of the best.Counter-Strike SourceAmerica's Army (Free game, good as a paid game)Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (Free game, pretty good)Battlefield 2Call of Duty 2Basicly all I could think of at the time. The last two I listed, I haven't played but have gotten good praises from critics.

Here are my own top 5:CS [PC] Classic but heck i still like itBattle field series [PC] Also another goodyQuake 1,2,3 [PC] was hardcore into this long time when i was on 56kAmericasArmy [PC] Been playing this more and its getting better for a Free FPSDuke Nukem [PC] This game just plain rocks!

mine would be counter strike 1.6, quake 4, doom3, unreal tournament 2004 and f.e.a.r, they all play great online and have alotta servers to pick from, except for doom 3, its still a good single player that sorta takes time to beat. i cant wait for stalker: oblivion i think its called, that looks really good :)