xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlackWolfX

Your Top 5 FPS's

Ok for me, in order:1. Crysis2. Bioshock3. F.E.A.R.4. Call of Duty Series5. Counter Strike/Half Life "Series"This is why:1. Ok Crysis, seriously everything about this game is amazing. The graphics, gameplay, AI, multiplayer, without doubt the best FPS I have ever played.2. The story for Bioshock is incredible and this is a game that'll stick with me for a long time. No multiplayer is a major drawback but the graphics and fun gameplay, awsome story makes up for that.3. F.E.A.R. is a great game. The campaign is involving and has a cool plot to keep you interested. Multiplayer rocks pretty much all other games other then Crysis. Another great thing is how you can dowload the entire multiplayer "application" for free off the developers website for free, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Call of Duty is one of my favourites. The other day I played some COD 1 and it's still fun after almost 4 year... 2 and three are similar and raised the bar substancially although I must admit, the COD 3 version on Wii is very bad graphically and in gameplay. Most recently, COD 4 Modern Warfare has been released this year and it has to be one of the best games of the year. I haven't got it yet :rolleyes: however the demo is very fun. Multiplayer for COD 4 looks very promisising.5. Ok they're old but there is no way that the CS/HL "series" don't deserve to have a spot in the top 5. CS has one of the best multiplayer gameplay styles ever and Half Life 2 is without doubt one of the best shooters made.Although these are my top five, games that I also considered include:1. Halo Series2. Battlefield Series3 Ghost Recon/GR Advanced Warfighter