xisto Community
Music

A Recent Siggy Of Mine..i Just Want It Rated Pleas Siggy

wow, i love the color scheme i would have to say that sig is better than your current one. i really love the purple and the text also goes very well with the image. very well done. :angry:

The first one is the type I like. The color combination doesn't look or appear to me very common. You must be good at graphic designing. As for the second one, to me it looks pretty common. Many sig makers (siggers) have more or less made such looks, With Anime as feature picture...

wow..such a nice signature...the colours are good, very calm and they look fine together.. the background looks great, i really like it and the text also suits there well..the reflection if well done..i must say that it's a nice and professional signature...you should really use it in this forum! very beautiful signature :angry:

I think it looks really nice. The colors and text go good together (Even though I'm not good at figuring out what colors go wll together, I still think they do). I give it a 10/10. (Plus, it'a a heck of a lot better than what I can do...I stink at making graphics).

Not bad, like the overall effect. Don't think the render was utilised to its full extent though... I would position it to see more of it, or resize it, or even choose a different one which is more distinctive.But nice brushing...

might want to post this in GFX forums next time. Ill give it a 6.5/10. Its just my opinion, you need some more color. Something that will catch the eye.

Trigun is awesome I would give it a 7/10 It is really good maybe even 7.5 maybe.....But I really don't got one that I like I can't figure out how to add it!! Can someone tell me?