xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

Now this is a very hard topic seeing how I can thinks of games from back when I was 7 years old to now (32). But I'll give it my best shot.

In no particular order:

Persona-(Playstation)- Loved this RPG game. Spent a ton of hours on it only to lose the darn memory card, never to finish the game. Now I don't even have a copy of the game and I can't find it again. But did find Persona 2.

Tony Hawk Series-(Playstation, Xbox)- Can't skate in real life, so I take it to the screen. It just keeps getting better and better with TH. But I still love the original. It's a game I can play by myself or with a group of friends to see who can kick who's butt.

The Sims-Original all versions, and On-line-(PC)-Couldn't get enough of this game when I got the very first Sims. Make 'em eat, dance, and even fart if ya want. Then to go online! What can I say.

Civilization III-(PC)- Conquer the world, bring it on. I've spent so much time on this game I've ignored personal hygene. O.k. maybe I wouldn't go that far, but, look out when I get Civilization IV.

At this point I relize I have two more

Guitar Hero-(Playstation)-Music freak here. Jammin on the guitar, great music, great concept.

The Movies-(PC)-I love simulation games. I have played many tycoon games and could probably list a ton here (which nobody wants to see). But The Movies has that certain something that I just can't explain.

Ok enough out of me. But seriously, those are some great games, you should check em out.

City of Heroes - Really gotta try it, might not be your thing, it's a kinda generalized interest thing, but it's really fun = DCity of Villain - "Halo 2 - Enough said. = DGrand Theft Auto * - "And World of Warcraft I used to really like, but it's 'eh' to me now..

so here it goes:1.Gothic I&II2.Warcraft III TFT3.C&C series (Red Alert, Tiberian Sun, Generals)4.Age of Mithology5.Zeus + Caesar series

1. Halo 2 (even if it is old it still is my favorite game)2. GTA San Andreas 3. Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion this game is the best RPG ever!!!4. Halo (original) same thing i said about Halo 25. Guitar Hero even though i dont have the game i play it at my friends house when i go there i really like this game

My top five games would have to be:1. Rome: Total War2. America's Army3. Barbarian Invasion4.Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour5. And of Course Battlefield 2

I got ahold of Doom 3 on day 1 of its release and when I got home, I found my video card couldn't handle it. LOL! So it was off to upgrade my beloved ATI. Once I got something akin to a decent resolution/speed, I found it to still be too dark a game....very poor lighting used in its development...but I was soon hooked on the story and genuine creepiness. DOOM 3!Next, Neverwinter Nights. I know...NWN2 is coming out already in dribs and drabs. But I just got hooked up with it after a recent surgery, when I knew I was going to get stuck in bed for a LONG time. So it was a perfect game. Took forever to play and it was pretty cool.Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition. This is a retread of the 1980s Empire DOS game...and it's AWESOME! I'm totally addicted. I just wish I could afford the full license...bit pricey at like 40 bucks....so I'm sticking with the 35 minute timed Demo for now...it's a nice challenge to try and beat the computer in that time anyway.Scrabble Complete...because chicks love guys with a huge "vocabulary". LOL.Last, but not least, Luxor Mahjong. Cause it's got cool Adventure Games on top of the standard solitaire nonsense.

1. Counter-Strike 1.6 (I don't like half life 2 and source at all!)2. Age of Empires 23. Grand Thief Auto series (all of them are nice, even the first one LOL :blink: )4. FInal antasy series (ALL of them, they all rock!!)5. DunnoI play few games as you can see xD these are my favourites.