xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

Heh, after seeing this topic and thinking about it, I realised I have liked every game I have ever played :o

Hmm, a top five, thats gonna be hard...

[*] Tony Hawks Underground 2 (PC)

[*] Counterstrike Source (PC)

[*] Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War(PC)

[*]The entire orginal "The Sims" series(PC)

[*] Time Splitters 2 (PS2)

And they are in no particualr order, because that would be even harder, and I would need some time to site and list the pros and cons of each game.

Heh, after seeing this topic and thinking about it, I realised I have liked every game I have ever played :o

Hmm, a top five, thats gonna be hard...

Tony Hawks Underground 2 (PC)

Counterstrike Source (PC)

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War(PC)

The entire orginal "The Sims" series(PC)

Time Splitters 2 (PS2)

And they are in no particualr order, because that would be even harder, and I would need some time to site and list the pros and cons of each game.

i'mma go all the way back1. Tetris2. Street Fighter 23. Super Mario Bros. 34. Sonic the hedgehog 35. Tekken 4

This is one hell of a tough one. I could mention 5 amazing games currently but there are some games that I got so much enjoyment from when I played them as a teenager and also early teens. So I'm going to list my top 5 of all time and not currently.My top 5 games of all time1. Command and Conquer: Red Alert(best game I have ever played)2. Entire GTA series, incredible how they just kept on getting better and better.3. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 player split screen- when you can play as the truck.4. Duke Nukem 3d. I loved this 10 times more than the original Quake.5. Quake 2. Absolutely loved this game.

1. Final Fantasy IX(9) - PS

2. Unreal Torunament 2004 - PC

3. GTA 3 and SA - PS2

4. Need for Speed 2 - PS2

5. Heros of Might and MAgic 2 - PC...very old...

so many more... but that is top 5 for now.  :D

59904[/snapback]

Wow I thought everyone else hated FFIX! That's awesome!

1. Earthbound - SNES

2. Starcraft:Brood War - PC

3. Chrono Trigger - SNES

4. Super Mario World - SNES

5. The Ledgend of Zelda:Majora's Mask - N64

Wow. I'm very surprised nobody has Earthbound or Chrono Trigger on their lists.

Im actually gonna post games of all time. Im judging them by the time they came out and how technology was then.1.- Mario 3 (awesome, and creative game, liked the 2 player mode and had very original creative crazy graphics)2.- Halo ( the game I had always waited for. I hated the xbox when it just came out till I played this game cooperative, and loved it. I had waited for a cooperative game like this all my life, and the vehicles where awesome.3.- ChronoTrigger ( I had always hated rpgs, util I played this. I got captivated by the story in the game and just got hooked up till I beat it with all 13 endings.)3.5.- Final Fantasy 74.- Starcraft ( The very best online strategy game, had awesome 1 player story, units. Really really fun, the best thing was that it didnt need much pc power)5.- Super smash Bros. (The very best nintendo multiplayer game. Make a reunion with your friends on tuesdays when dominos pizza is 2x1, and youll have all you need.As you can see I really like multiplayer games, especially cooperative ones. The only 1 player games I like are rpgs.

Here are my favourite top 5 games...1) Command & Conquer : Generals Zero Hour2) Warhammer 2000 : Dawn of War3) Need for Speed Underground 24) Warcraft III : Frozen Throne5) Empire Earth IIbtw Empire Earth is real cool... Go check that out...

These are not in any sort of order, they just popped out of my head. -kingdom hearts -final fantasy -dynasty warriors -starcraft -Toloren

Half Life 1/2Deus Ex (original)NFSU2Warcraft 3GTA 3/VC/SABattlefield2CS (original and source)total annihilationfinal fantasy (all)Chrono TriggerHugos House of Horrors.........:rolleyes::lol::D:Dhaha so many games, I obviously didn't list all my favs... and there are no numbers because ordering them would be impossible. So many conflict for my fav game of all time its insane. Suffice it to say, I love mah games, mah games love me.