xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

TOP 5 GAMEman i play alot of game its had to pick 1 but ill hav to say1. wrould of warcraft (grate game)2. starcarft (old but good)3. sims 2 (recumended)4. haft life 25. Counter strike source(lik killin terrorest)Those r my top 5 games but lik i siad so maney more.......................................

I'm a big fan of underdog games, so you may not know any of these.1) Freespace SeriesBy far the greatest Space-fighter sim ever created. The gameplay alone put it on my Top 5, but what puts it #1 is the plot. I won't give much away, but it is filled with twists and panic inducing missions. The most noticable thing (especially in the 2nd) is the size of the play field. You sometimes find yourself right next to a ship that's literally 1000x your size, and many times you have the destroy it. Imagine to giant titan ships just blasting away with beam cannons while your little fighter is in the cross fire trying to protect a transport from hostile fighters and bombers. It's quite intense2) Uncharted Waters 2Nice little "Start from nothing, end with everything" game. It's both open and closed ended RPG game. You start off as one of six characters, each with their own story that you can chose to follow (or not) and a single puny ship. As you progress, you gain money and level up and slowly gain more powerful ships. Then you can just go crazy pirate and start looting fleets. My greatest joy was running from the British and Spanish navies as a pirate with a fleet of 10 of the most powerful ships. It gets quite fun, but it's an old SNES game. It's made by Koei...and I was hoping for an updated sequel...bu they're too fixated on ROTK and Dynasty Warriors.3) Super Smash Bros MeleeThe greatest party game ever. Bring over 3 friends and you have hours upon hours of fun.4) Dynasty WarriorsHoardes of enemies just waiting to be slaughted. I like 5 for the sheer numbers, but 3 for the challenge. I wish there was an online multiplayer feature...where you set up the board with equal numbers (4 vs 4) and just battle it out. Sadly, I doubt it'll happen. =(5) Super Mario 64It was revolutionary. Period.

5-Skies of Arcadia (a.k.a Eternal Arcadia) A RPG that putted together a story of pirates/swashbucklers (that I love) amazing flying ships and air combats (RPG style, but I loved it), romance, comedy, drama, polictics, action, some sort of "polemic" stuff all of that wrapped into a marvellous musical score. Is wonderful \o/

4-Metroid Prime: all was fun rebuilding the armor of Samus. I already finished the game several times and never got tired of it: indeed, in very annoying days (and my hay fever is giving me some lots of them), nothing better to relief tensions than made Samus fight again the "Beetle Bullfight". Game for brains and guns.

3- The Legend of Zelda series and Ogre Battle series: Yep, I couldn't choose what series i like it best. Zelda is Zelda, I still couldn't find a single bad game in all the series, I love to solve the puzzles, fight the battles and test my skills. Ogre battle was the amazing strategic series developed by Quest, about the polictical plots and bloody wars into the ancient lands of Zetegnia. One of the most intelligent stories I saw in games until today.

2- Harvest Moon: I love the farm/life simulation. Besides not all the games of the series were good (A Wonderful Life have several limitations and Save The Homeland was much graphics and few farming), the good HM games were *really* good indeed. I still didn't played the new one, "Harvest Moon: Magical Melody", but I am really saving money to get my disk or GameCube ^^

1- Elite (version for MSX): Will be always the game of my heart. Is a spacecraft game, where the player assume the place of someone trying to make a life out interplanetary commerce. Not all the commerce was honest: itens such as slaves, drugs and firearms were available to sell and buy, and was also profits in attacking ships and stealing cargo (totally pirate-style). The playing world was enormous, nine galaxies with hundreds of visitable planets, each one with a distinct population. Was the choice of the player try to get rich walking the paths of a good citzen or not. I dream still today with a version of "Elite" for the modern consoles.

Deneb <_<

Thanks for bumping this thread :] I missed this one.

5. Ragnarok Online

Korean games generally go for the cute appearance and RO hit the jackpot. I never got tired of looking at this game with its beautiful 2D sprites on well-textured 3D background. I didn't get to play this game for long however, I couldn't afford to keep paying monthly. My last character was a L17 Theif. It was really great while it lasted.

4. Silent Hill series

Creepy, bizzare and a challenge all-in-one. Silent Hill 2 was one of my favorite ones. No other game has super-cool monsters like SH does. Anyone see the movie? The bubblehead nurses were AMAZING.

3. Valkyrie Profile

My all-time favorite jstyle-RPG next to the Star Ocean series. I loved the mythology-based story, and especially the battle system. And this is the only game that has GREAT english voice acting. Japanese-to-English voice translation, 98% of the time SUCK.

2. Dead or Alive series

I never really got to play DOA4, but I have owned DOA2+DOA3. I first got hooked onto DOA by only viewing pictures and videos of it, and for two years I followed this game without playing it once. When I finally got to play DOA3, it was an amazing experience. The mutli-tiered levels, super-cool cutscenes, great japanese voice actors, multiple costumes and an addicting storyline made me a fan. Really, I don't give much of a crap if I don't get to play DOA4... I already know the ending to the story! That was satisfying enough. Helena owns you~

1. Elders Scroll: Oblivion

Never played it. I loved Morrowind so I'm putting this as #1. This is a true RPG game. I hear/see that Oblivion is a 20x improvement on the 3rd edition so I'm definetly excited for the day when I finally get to play it. Have to get myself a new PC before doing that. Who else here has this game? Can you tell me about it, compare/contrast Morrowind & Oblivion?

Hmm, tough to narrow it down to only five. Here's an attempt with all the ones I can think off. Lol

5. Nascar Thunder 2005

3. Star Wars Battlefront II

2. Zelda: The Ocarnia of Time (N64)

1. Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

5. Nascar Thunder 2005

Got this game about a week after it was released and me, a person who doesn't like driving or racing games found this one to be different. It was really fun and addicting even featuring Dale Earndhart.

3. Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars Battlefront II was great, it had a lot of cool new features from the original Battlefront game which would include space battles, playable heros and villians and new enviroments to battle in. It also told some things about what they didn't say was happening in the movies.

2. Zelda: Ocarnia of Time

Who doesn't love this game? Its Zelda! The gameplay was good and the graphics were also very good for the time it was released. It had a very good storyline that would addict you to the game and keep you playing it until you beat it. It showed lots of unique enviroments and characters alike. Excellent game.

1. Smackdown vs. Raw 2006

I am a wrestling fan and love wrestling games. I dont know who half the wrestlers are anymore but I still like the games very much. Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 has a new General Manage mode that allows you to choose wrestlers for your brand and have them sign contracts. It also has some really cool unlockables such as Ted Dibiase, Jimmy Hart, Junkyard Dog, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, the wrestlemania 9 arena and so much more! It has fairly good storylines but they could have been better. The music is also decent but could have been better.

These games are great and cooooool for me!
:(:(:)

1. UEFA Champion League 2004-2005 (The best game ever I bought. Soccer Game! I can play it online with the other members!! :DB) )

2. Need For Speeeeed Underground 2 (I like this street racer very much!!!!!! :):DB) )

3. Battle Realms Winter of the Wolf

4. Counter Strike Condition Zero (I've downloaded a lot of great maps suchs ac fy_waterland, cs_castle_cz, de_dust2005, de_emirence. And Some skins, missions,etc. :D )

5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Endangered Species (The best simulation games!!!!!!!! B) )

Still too many great games n sum are FREEWARE!!!

B):(B)

1. Metal Gear Series + Metal Gear Solid Series

I absolutey love this game, it is the greatest game ever made, it made me sad to see no one eleses favorite was this magnificent game. I wish they would make a movie out of this series, and if not the whole thing... than out of Metal gear solid of the playstation!

2. Zelda: Ocarnia of Time and rest of the Series

This was my favorite game when i was young and it is a classic built into my collection of N64 games. I can't wait for part 2 of Ocarnia of Time. For Gamecube coming out very soon!!!

3. Harvest Moon Series

This is my favorite RPG game of all time, i liek it because doing things that are basic are kind of fun to me, and yor get to build things in this amazing series. I like Save the Homeland!

4. Silent Hill Series

My favorite horror game and unhuman sick, nasty, bizzare game. I like Silent hill 1 the best.

5. Grand Theft Auto Series

This will be my favorite game that defys the law and breaks all laws of life and living in this game. I love runnign people over and racing the cops and the army. Its pretty funny!