xisto Community
mpodner

Your Top 5 Games your top 5 games

The games that's I play is...1. Seal Online Thai Server2. The Sims 2 Open for Bussiness3. Heroes of Might and Magic V4. Dungeon Siege II5. Warcraft III Fronzen Trone (DotA Allstar)

1. Final Fantasy 92. Final Fantasy 83. Resident Evil 34. Resident Evil CVX5. Crono CrossBut otherwise by game series1. Final Fantasy2. Resident Evil3. Crono Cross4. Silent Hill5. Not Sure

Top 5 games that are on my Top list are1.Ragnarok Online - It is a really wonderful game.. its kinda like 2D characters mixed with a bit 3D ^_^its really fun if you join it^_^... If you don't have money to pay to the server.. you play on a Private server... theres ton of em...2.Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 - It is a 3D fighting game with more than 30 characters i think... :) can't remember the total.. It is really fun like.. if you choose sasuke.. if you choose the right thingies... and you use your special you can change to a Curse Seal Form... same as other characters that hav a special form... if you haven't play this or watch naruto... I'd say you should watch Naruto and Play the game...3.Final Fantasy X - I kinda like this Final Fantasy games because i kinda like the Story line and such... But im kinda confuse sometimes with the leveling system thing.. with the Sphere Grid B)... this is also a good game for u to try..4.Gunbound - This one is like a game named Worm in SNES...and on PS2... and if you have played the game worms.. you should play gunbound :D... its really similar to worm only this consist of Ranks and it is online :D if you wanna noe the site.. search it on google :(..5.Gunzonline - This is a Shooting game... almost like CS but CS is more better... and This game also is a 3rd person game too... an online game :D... if you haven't heard it.. search at google and download the game and try yourself.. It is a bit fun for me :(... leveling stuff, buying guns and such :)

My top 5 games are:1) Halo - Can't wait til Halo 2 comes out on PC2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas3) Age of Empires 34) Age of Empires 25) C&C Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

1. Switcheroo - The game I play right now along with Gunbound but currently addicted to Switcheroo more. =]2. Gunbound - A game I started playing 2 years ago and I'm still addicted, it's really a fun game.3. Warcraft 3 - Fascinating a girl actually plays that huh? ^____^4. Golf King - Started this a few days ago, its not that bad but makes me go crazy. If my shot isn't perfect I scream.5. Beat Bubbles - I game from ijji.com and I think it's uber fun. =]

1. Splinter Cell series *Probably the most well-crafted stealth-action game I've ever experienced. Have played through all three releases, and even though I've pretty much grown out of video games, I am undoubtedly getting "Double Agent" when it comes out.

2. Metal Gear Solid series *Another ingenious stealth-action series, though the gameplay does not seem as appealing as Splinter Cell (in my opinion), it is still very innovative and the narrative is always interesting and a lot more moving than Splinter Cell's.

3. Tekken series *Personally, I think it has the slickest, sickest, and most innovative fight engine out of any other fighters I've played. This remains to be all opinion, but the combos and maneuvers included just adds to the replayability. Character bios and storylines are also quite interesting compared to others.

4. Tony Hawk series *The Cadillac of all skateboard games, and probably the only recognizable skateboard game out there. The gameplay is just genius, enough said. This game takes skill, commitment, and style; it's not just a game, it's a sport in itself.

5. Crash Bandicoot *One of the first games that I've ever played. This game has appeal, gameplay, and sick replayability. It's sequels are awesome too (Crash Bandicoot 2 and Warped, with the addition of Cart Racing). Still remains my favorite platformer of all time.

1) World of Warcraft2) Age of Wonders (fun)3) Warcraft III4) Diablo II (both)5) Frozen Throne/The Sims/ The Sims 2Do you sense a trend?

My top 5 would have to be:1. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas2. Call of Duty 2 (Xboxb 360)3. Project Gothem Racing (Xbox 360)4. Grand Theft Auto Vice City5. Grand Theft Auto Liberty city storiesps.6. Test Drive unlimited (Not out yet but demo is amazingly good)7. Halo 1 and 2Ooops forgot one of my favorates, Counter Strike series!