xisto Community
soccerchris2006

The Beauty Of Googling Your Name Google

My name on google is also I think almost unique, but hey, when I was choosing a new one out of my old one, I was using google to check :D

Well, the only results for my full name are me, which is to be expected really. But my first name is shared by the first computer generated television present, lol.

well, i have a bit rare name [Petriceanu], but i still have found out something: I am a fencing athlete, a book editor, student at a university in Paris, and so on.... It really has its beauties...:D

It actually creeps me out a lot when I search for something on Google and my own blog comes up. Or worse, one time I was image-googling something, totally unrelated to me, and a picture of myself came up ... a friend had posted it.My name's somewhat obscure, so I get weird stuff like academic records from the past ten years.

I can't seem to find anything on my full name (Including middle name) but I can see plenty of results without my middle name, my first name is very common (Christopher) and last name is fairly common.

Well if Elzear is your actual name I wouldn't be surprised. Looks more like a name of a character from an RPG though or atleast I think so anyway.

eh, I only got pages about my band and some religious stuff...Not much of a surprise.But how come some people act like "Wow, I never thought of Googling myself before!"Gee, I thought of that like five mins after using Google.

My name does't seem to be shared :(