xisto Community
soccerchris2006

The Beauty Of Googling Your Name Google

Well, i was in the rock band B-52 (god knows who they are) + others (i died of AIDS in 1985 and i am buried in Georgia USA somewhere :D (sorry to put a downer on things)), a basketball star, a doctor, a journalist and an artist :DI AM GREAT!

I searched my name and the first four things that came up were really about me. Most of them articles, but there was one Hole-in-One list that came up. It was a realy long time ago, so I thought that was pretty cool. my name is not very popular at all. That would be why there was not much on it.

I googled my name waaaaaay back (my real name that is) and still the only results that came up were posts I made on some forums and my webspace from my internet provider also came up.As for my nick I haven`t yet googled it but will do as soon if I finish this post check the * EDIT * below (or not)EDIT: only posts from several forums AGAIN

My real name appears on:- a newspaper article about 8 pupils who study Greek language- a ranking of a politics-quiz- a forumThe first two entries are really allude to me but i don't know about the third one because I can't find the posts I did on that board.My nickname turned out to be a village in France :P

My last name is german so like a bunch of weird sites came up, but as for the ones i could read, I'm a Scottish Water Color Artist, a doctor, and i found a profile for myself on the Forbes website, seems im doing pretty good for myself ----------------------- Senior VP atCentex CorporationDallas, TexasINDUSTRIAL GOODS / RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTIONOfficer since October 1997 Financial data from Hemscotttrack this personTrack This Person53 years oldSenior Vice President of Centex Corporation since May 2004; Senior Vice President of Centex Real Estate Corporation from October 1997 to May 2004.--------------------------------hmmm, i used to live in the Dallas, area....SOMEONE STOLE MY NAME, I want my moneh! and also someone with my name helped build the first steam engine.....interesting...

I found about fifteen gajillion pieces of my Web content. Wow. you'd think that with all that paid writing i'd be able to afford a car or something *grins*

My name brings up one result... and in it, a portal to the 7th dimension of Hell... go figure. Oh, and another where apparently I suck pig meat.....................Hehe, right.

wow!i never thought about this!! i searched and found out that i have a domain to my name too! lots of infos about the meaning and description of my name, and its origin. my name is a religious name, and therefore it has pages of infos. i see that there are books with the name too, and authors with my name too! rare name - and i didnt expect to find much! heh! cool huh! B)

I got 170 results all of which I looked at (NO i did not go through it one by one) were myself (My first name/last name combination is quite rare because my first name is hebrew and my last name turkish ^^ im not religious as i might add to make things clear)want to be just like me? just sign up at the Open Directory Project (http://www.dmoz.org/) as an editor, wait a few months until your name is on every single page which reflects the ODP (not only Google, there are LOADS of these sites) and there you go ^^ I did not even do anything at the ODP for a long time (my account is suspended now). I might take on the work again, because I think you can put a link to your homepage in the description and this would probably get me up in the PageRank!

When I typed my name into Google, I found a journalist from the Baltimore Sun, the newspaper in the area with my name (though I read the Washington Times, a more conservative paper), an executive at Gargoyle Software, Inc., Michael Moore's official website (though my name is not Michael Moore... funny), a real estate agent in Lansing, Michigan, and ironically, MY OWN BLOG was result number 24. No wonder I have been getting so much traffic to my blog. It really does show up in search results more than I realized.

Well by searching for my exact name "myname" google could not find me and yahoo told me I spelled my name wrong.As far as my last name I live in a city with over 600,000 people and I am the only one in the phone book. But google found 154 things with my name in it. Yahoo only found 85. Went to famousbirthdays.com and found I have the same birthday as: Jerry Springer, Peter Gabriel and L.L. BeanLynna