xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

Does Michael Jackson Love Young Boys? what you think

i think he has different ideals, about how kids should be worthshipped, etc because he is kinda sick in the head.. i think of willywonka, but anywho, i doubt he has actualy meant to cause both phisycal or mental harm on the kids.. people give him too little credit

He is a little kid at heart, so what he's doing is just playing with others that are his age. I just don't think that Michael Jackson ever really grew up to begin with.

I don't hink the guy is *person* but I'm sure when they labeled him the stupidest American they meant the "craziest". This guy is both childish and insane that's why he does so many things we can never understand. Why would such a grown up man change his name into something he probably will find difficult to pronounce? Crazy isn't he?

How can anyone not think so, when there's so much proof!

K

hahahaha, i....dont think he does, if you have been watching the news, then you should've seen that the accusant teenager or whatever, has been caught contradicting himself, so i dont think he loves boys.....

You resurrected this topic but it's an interesting subject.My view is that he did "love" little boys but at the same time his mentality was that of a younger boy. Therefore I feel he was acting as if he was one of them, not to "rape" them or anything but because he felt comfortable around them. Much like how teenage boys will sometimes (when you're good friends) walk around in boxers in front of each other or whatever. It's not about being in love, it's about being comfortable with who you're around.Afterall, we're all human.That's my take on the whole situation.

I Can't belive this is stil a subject of discussions after everything that happened. The things that been going on before his death...were unbelievable. How could so many people be so selfish , he got accused numerous times of child abuse by diferent parents claiming he molested they're child JUST BECAUSE they saw that the first parents that sewed him GOT PAID by Michael , what they didnt know is that he paid them because he was sick of everything and all the trial.I saw the documentary made by his the guy writing his biography , the one he took everywhere with him and this really made me see Michael in a different , better manner. After all the things that news said about him , and newspaper wrote about him I was convinced that he trully was a child molester but it turns out it was not true.The father of the kid who declared that he was molested , admited after Michael's death that it was all a SCAM just to get some money , and for Karma made justice this time , becase that guy died some time after that.It's sad that a person like Michael Jackson who sang and danced the way he did got into so much trouble with the press, trials , scandals.. etc.. I wonder how did he have the power to start again a new tour around the world. This is probabily one of the reasons why he died..so much stress , such a hard past and so much phisical effort with preparing for the shows.Another thing that was not cool was what happened with his body after he died , how is it possible to barry him after more then one month ? Well.. enough said , Rest in peace Michael Jackson. He's Music will live forever. Just as it happened to 2pac's Music. :P

hahah I guess its time to give it a rest now. MIchela Jackson Died last Year I think and by now he's spirit is in heaven or reincarnated or sumfink else. But I hope he's happy whever he is and he dont have a strict dad if he was re born as another person