xisto Community
junaid

Get A Free Domain An easy way of Getting a free domain

There website still does exist I just had a look it appears to be Under Construction, the whole concept of it does seem a little strange tbh I would rather pay for my own than get one off that site.

Don't asta host offer a free domain for posting? There are also other companies that offer free domains such as heliohost, although I wouldn't recommmend using their hosting as it's unreliable and slow.

Don't asta host offer a free domain for posting? There are also other companies that offer free domains such as heliohost, although I wouldn't recommmend using their hosting as it's unreliable and slow.

Your asta account has a credit balance. This credit balance allows you to purchase everything from the Xisto paid hosting, including the domain name of your choice. There is a menu where you test if the domain name is available, and if it is, you click "purchase".

It is recommended to keep the topic open and visible at the forum. The link to smartdots works. And the site of smartdots seems promising and interesting. The site seems to offer domain names with .net.tc for free.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)

Looks like this site is totally dead now.In my opinion, this was bound the happen, since it was obvious that the costs of the domain names and website hosting could not be sustained from revenue from the advertising banners placed on the hosted sites.

Effictively, shutmail cannot be pinged, seems that the domain is currently down.

The domain expired

Record expires on 11-Jan-2011.
Record created on 11-Jan-2010.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.HOSTSITESI.COM 94.229.64.131
NS2.HOSTSITESI.COM 94.229.64.132

Currently it is being hold by http://www.softlayer.com/ as reserve under the 10 days grace period.