xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snlildude87

Bittorrent Client What is your favorite BT client?

What is your favorite BitTorrent client?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

uTorrent is my client of choice. It loads quickly, occupies a mere 1 MB of space, and gets the job done with about the same amount of features you get out of Azeurus, but without the bloat. The downside is it's for Windows only.

I would still like an explaination of what torrent is. I feel like I am missing out on a good discussion because I have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone care to clue me in?

I voted for Shareaza .. I use it from 2004 and according to it's P2P then Bittorent and simplicity of his search option .. it's nice!!!

I use a program called Utorrent.. i havent really tried any of the others cause this does everything i need.Always finds what im looking for and has good download speed.Please let me know if other ones are like 100 times better than utorrent so i can maybe try them..

I use a program called Utorrent.. i havent really tried any of the others cause this does everything i need.Always finds what im looking for and has good download speed.

Please let me know if other ones are like 100 times better than utorrent so i can maybe try them..

Try azureus it is kinda really good however I like micro torrent which I think you are using also. It is because it is easy to set up in lan protected network.

I use bitcomet i was using the orginal bt client but i really was not getting anything downloaded i left my computer on for a 2 days and the movie was only at 20%. Then i started to use bitcomet it is faster and easier to use for me i got the movie 300 in 6 hrs that is better than waiting for 2 days.

UTorrent rules, because with all the other torrent programs you'll download faster if you upload faster, and my upload spped is really slow and my ISP usually complains about me uploading so UTorrent is the way to go

I don?t think Bittornado could reach faster speeds with my connection and Azureus is very easy

Try using micro torrent it might just change your oppinion about torrent clients however I also consider Azureus great client and very user friendly as you already explained.

hey man why are you talking about that i used this & i used this.I think the speed depends on how many people are sharing the particular file you want to download.....its called seeders and leeches.A popular one torrents (like movies etc) can be fast if a lot of people are sharing it.So, i don't think that torrent client matter.

my thumbs up to U-Torrent. Its cool and good.I have not go my hands on many torrent clients... but i like U Torrent better.Any feedback on this torrent client? i don see this client added in the poll?