xisto Community
Dodger

How To Destroy The Earth Pick your favorite method

DO NOT COPY PASTE ARTICLES

You are only destroying your account not the earth.. This one costed you 15 hosting credits in penalty on top of the hosting credits you lost when I deleted the content.

Nils

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)

Or we could build ourselves a Death Star. You do realize that if we destroy the earth, WE would be dead? So unless you have some sort of back-up planet capable of supporting life to take us to, we're screwed.This may give certain insane people out there ideas. I know a few myself.

definetely a wierd topic. i would not destroy the earth. i like it here. no need to get rid of a good thing.

58254[/snapback]

Isn't it better to discuss ways to save the Earth? because it's too beautifull to destroy.

Like change whole lotta things in human destructive behaviour, or technology?

Peace

there is no need to think of ways to destroy the earth. It is already happening. The earth is dying with everyday that passes. People are tapping its resources dry and taking advantage of mother nature.On the other hand, a quick death for the planet would probably come from nukes. There are so many morons out there, they would use nukes to get attention. If alQueda got their hands on some, there would be some pretty bad results. Look at north korea, they got nuclear weapons and they hate the USA too.Then there is the remote change of death. This would be from Aliens, or the armageddon rock, or God coming down, maybe the sun exploding, the core stops, who knows.

I don't really think the Earth will get destroyed, I think the planet will try to defend itself, so the human race goes first :angry:

I really don't want to think about destroying earth..it's a nice place to live and if there is no earth then where should i go? there is no point in thinking of such things..they'll never happen..i hope :angry:

Genetically modified carrots... Might sound weired at first but think about it what better way to have your planet destroyed than by a giant vegatable.... then again it might just be me.

At last the grand evil design of the church of the spaghetti monster comes to light...........!!!!

A quick method to destory (all lives on) earth is to launch all nuclear missles, hydrogen bombs, neutron bombs to most parts of the world :lol: , or to attract an aerolite to let it crush on earth....I pray any of those ideas would never be executed.

Interesting siggie post 11. This topic reminds me of something i saw on T.V in 04 i think. In it, they presented the hypothetical situation that if a series submarines who are on a hairline trigger got strong indication other coutries were going to attack, our planet would be obliterated by retaliation (a heap of nuke missiles flying the skies). I'm not sure if there are any valid facts to this, but i guess it makes for interesting television.