xisto Community
djleli

where did you learn html from?

I got homesite, and then frontpage, then dreamweaverhomesite is prolly the most simpledreamweaver is more advanced but all the editors have tutorialsthats the best way to learn i would think

i started learing html when i was using frontpage. i began searching in the html source and i found some words that matches in my page; HEY, ive typed that word! i began editing things and so it began :(

Picked up pieces from looking at source codes on websites when an effect or formatting interested me. Also, when I first created webpages with default generators like those from Geocities, wasn't satisifed with what they have so always looking for ways to modified. Though even now, I don't think I'm strong with html coding. I know the tags, and can basically read a code, but coding myself is another story. That's what FrontPage & Dreamweaver's for!

Hm~~ Started with the Geocities PageBuilder thing~ then later I thought it didn't look pretty enough so began to try us Frontpage (the extremely basic stuff) and then I saw how other people's sites look really cool and pro so I began to download layouts and then I began to make my OWN layouts~ and learn of other people's layouts~ ^^ and sometimes ask questions or read tutorials off the net~ :(

I guess more my friends than me learning but i know i went to a few sites if you are new at html i really recamed you go to google and look there for help you learn faster that why than having friend tech you... i know that from 1st hand exprament... lol any way i go to church now see ya .... ya so i go to church ahve a prov with that j/k se eya :)

LoL...It seems that you guys learn HTML from editors, lucky you...I started my first HTML using Notepad...lol...It was an assignment, my first assignment in my first year of high school...And on my first trial of internet exploring....Yes...I barely knew the internet when I was in high school...My family was too cheap to buy a new computer, even now, I still own a Windows 3.1 or 3.2 Operating PC...lol...Btw, I wonder what is the difference between HTML and XML?Can anyone tell me...thank you.

When I was 8...I bought my OWN computer with the money I had of acting... And I got the internet and well I think I had nothing to do...So I started to make really aweful basic websites. Soon I started to go on HTML Helping websites and memorized all of the basic codes.After two years I started to make better and better websites. And when I 11 I could make my own layouts on Photoshop and Paint and be able to help my friends improve. Now.... ? I m Learning how to... well use MySql because I haven't a clue what it is and I need major guildance which is not possible because of the "UnCOMPUTERISD" people I live with, who can not and will not help me at all.

I learned it at school. Before that i was just busy modding stuff and never got around doing stuff on the web.They really learned it at the worst way possible though, frontpage... They learned it that way to my brother a couple of weeks ago and was 30 minutes busy cleaning his crappy html.

i learned html from an online tutorial. html is pretty basic and easy but is very need for other website designing. so if your geting into make websites maybe learning html will help you out actully u need to no html and using the tags.