xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

with the amount of galaxies and the still expanding universe, it is likely that here is some kind of alien lifeform. Though, I don't believe that it is intelligent and stuff, and I also don't believe they're coming to invade the earth :)Also, evidence of life has been found on mars :P

Unidentified flying objets spaceships or flying saucers are any unexplained flying objects assumed to be from outer space. They are only seen in a glimpse and are usually hidden from human eyes. There are many who speculate that aliens do not really exist and in reality, they must indeed exist. If one would think about it, "is it really possible that out of millions and millions of stars out there, Earth is the only planet in the solar system to be blessed with life?".

Is it really possible that out of millions and millions of stars out there, Earth is the only planet in the solar system to be blessed with life?.

You've got your answer...
What I think however, is that we'll never have the answer if they're as low-tech as us... Provided they have spaceship and longlife to travel through light-time (representing the distance of a particle of light after 1 year), they still need to have built a sensor to detect human beings.... :roll:

Anyway, all that to say, they must exist like us, and live their lives like us... :)

Do you believe that life first came to earth on a comet? Or do you think all these planets have life that first started in there environment, possibly by a chemical reaction?

lol have yous ever heard of sylvia brown? my cousin said that i forgot where maybe in one of her books that she said that Aliens in the year of 2010 will come here just to see us and how we are living, but they wont do anything. I think that girl is INSANE! And if Aliens were true then that means that they are smarter then us and msot liekly be on earth for longer becuase they some how come to our earth when the chances of us going or planning to go somewhere out of outer space would be little( i think the ending"be little" is the write ending, i forgot what i wrote and i dont feel like reading again.)

"IF and when ALIEN, extraterrestrial INTELLIGENT life makes contact with us, or vice versa, the said extraterrestrial intelligence will be a mixed community of atheists and theists or deists. They will NOT be in possession of knowledge or proof of either the definite existence or non-existence of a god or creative supernatural force. Some of the intelligent beings will exhibit FAITH without proof. That is the wager. It is based on my firm contention that memetic transmission of faith and religion is literally inevitable within any community of intelligent beings.

I do not have any other predictions to make about the nature of alien civilization. They could be silicon based octopoids with IQs in the 2 and a half billion range but some of them will believe in the bogeyman.

I am certain that any intelligent species can only exist as a direct or indirect result of evolution. They must have either evolved or been made by entities that evolved. Given that basic premise I also think that it is inevitable that memetic evolution will have occurred. Ideas will have spread because communication is inevitable within an intelligent species. Ideas will spread because the vectors for those ideas feel reasons to spread them.

Religion is inevitable once a base level of communication skills and intelligence has been achieved. The memetic adaptations required to keep an idea going within a particular community will arise. If the community has an IQ of 80 then a simple religion will emerge with simple memetic hooks, simple rewards and simple defences against contrary ideas. If the community has an IQ of 180 then the brighter minds will be able to come up with better ideas, more fiendishly complicated religions with more cunning reasons to believe in them. Ideas like the afterlife, religious tolerance, freedom of expression, faith. "
More on the wager: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
:twisted:

I have no reason to believe they exist.

I, on the other hand, have no reason to believe that they don't exist! With our present knowledge of how vast the universe is, it's highly unlikely that we on Earth are the only creatures in existence.

As to if aliens have ever visited Earth, that's a whole other matter.

how do we know what aliens look like, for all we know they could look like us and we would never know. anywayz i do belive that they exsist why cuz its jsut has to happen dont make me explian my self cuz some else has posted my reason