xisto Community
Xeon

Get A G-mail Account!

If anyone needs Gmail accounts I got 50 invitations. Please don't flood this thread with requests, PM or IM me instead. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. Dude, Gmail went public a couple days ago :D

Yay, GMail has finally migrated out of public mode and become open to the "public". Though everyone and there mother had one like...at least 6 months ago haha. I've had mine since last September, personally, and I've loved it ever since - I've used only 22 mb of space, but have 285 inbox items. I get a lot of use out of my Gmail account ;)

LOL.  Dude, Gmail went public a couple days ago :)

Yay, GMail has finally migrated out of public mode and become open to the "public".  Though everyone and there mother had one like...at least 6 months ago haha.  I've had mine since last September, personally, and I've loved it ever since - I've used only 22 mb of space, but have 285 inbox items.  I get a lot of use out of my Gmail account :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it went public yet. You still can't sign up for an account on their homepage. It's still in the beta phase.

yeh i dont think its out of the beta stage either... if its out of the beta stage why bother still having the invites.i also have 50 invites saying on my account right now. maybe when its out of the beta stage they will remove the invites. maybe? thats what i think.so if anyone wants one its going public from me! just PM me or any other kinda of contact to me.:)

anyone who wants an invite just email me at ebbinger@gmail.com and ill send you one...or two...or three...or how ever many you want (i got 100 - first come first serve)

I would like to know why icannot get on my space.Com with my google account . It keeps saying that my password and username is incorrect.-verna faye duncan

how can I get new friends here. Is there a website where all your new gmail contacts

Get A G-mail Account!

How can I get new friends here. Is there a website where all your your gmail contacts are stored so that I could contact them

-question by cassidy

Why is Gmail good.Its graphics are lowthe way you write the e-mail is low!They need a major upgrade or no one is going to use them apart from for webmail!

Why is Gmail good.

Its graphics are low

the way you write the e-mail is low!

They need a major upgrade or no one is going to use them apart from for webmail!

Yes, Gmail graphics are low but this makes that the page loads very very fast, when i write any email i don't notice that it is low, BTW what means low for you????.

I'm very happy with GMail and i gonna use it as i do right now, Why??? Basically because:

GMail have the best antispam filter technology.

GMail allows you to chat with your contacts at the same time that you are reading your messages.

GMails allows you to access your messages via POP3 and IMAP using the most popular email clients like Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc.

Best regards,

Why is Gmail good.Its graphics are low
the way you write the e-mail is low!
They need a major upgrade or no one is going to use them apart from for webmail!

The graphics are indeed 'low', but this is a good thing. Xisto, for instance, on the forums, are relatively 'low' and graphics and use simple graphics, but Xisto still are one of the best free hosts you can get. Plus, there are numerous other features for why you'd want gmail, or googlemail as it's called in the uk, those being it's amazing spam-filtering technology, it's unobtrusive-visually adverts, and the fact that it can be accessed pretty much anywhere, in fact, I use my mobile phone to download email from it, without having to go to an expensive WAP site.