xisto Community
Xeon

Get A G-mail Account!

But why Opera, Firefox proves a great community browser and lots of people love it, its new and in rapid development, so why change?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not try to convince firefox users to switch to opera. However, I think opera kicks firefox' *bottom* ;). But that doesn't matter, the point is that gmail should work on opera, a well known browser who follows the rules of the W3C perfectly. I don't get why gmail works with activex (or the mozzila alternative). There are so many cross browser alternatives... I have to use firefox for checking my gmail account, and I don't like it! ;)

150 invites with 3 accounts? How the hell did you do that? ;) I have only 6 invites with each of my accounts... Still, I think everybody who wanted to switch has gmail now... Now Opera support, and fast!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I have no idea ;-) It might be because I'm using them a lot. I got a lot of emails and so... At the begining I also had 6 invites. Then one of my 3 got 10 invites. I was already surprised...but now there are 50 in each account!! I dont know why, but I like it ;-). Those are good news! Opera supports gmail! :P

hi, the service provided by gmail is still BETA. it means it is still in the testing mode. my advice is never leave any files or data in gmail accounts without having a backup atleast until it comes out of the tesing mode.. i heard that gmail will be reducing account size to 500MB, i think it is a rumor... because google.com has enough space and bandwidth...

your right dude.. its a rumour.. trust me it won't happen.infact gmail is planning to move out of the beta phase soon because the gmail project has been highly successful... thats why they increased the number of invities per account to 50.

if there would still be folks that want gmail, just send me a private message with your emailaddress in it. i'll send you an invite and then leave you alone, a simple thank you mail would be nice but not neccessary :-)

well, if somebody doesn't have enough invites.... I have like 150 left.

I dont need them for myself, I'm using 3 gmail accounts and all of them are overfilled with the invites.

Gmail is really a great service!! I really like them ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't turn down an offer to a gmail account

email: eq3guru@walla.com

btw in resposne to all this I like walla okay. I just mainly want to see what all the hype is about gmail.

I sent you an invite, it should come from xyhroex@gmail.com enjoy the big space! :P The bad thing about g-mail is... that the page is rather white and blank...I don't mind having 1gb worth of e-mail space... :P

ARGH! I used up all of my invites!!! G-mail is da bomb! WOOOO! I won't let the 1GB go to waste. Plus the interface is really different from others, it's also fast. Nice, nice, nice! :P So many good things to say about it.

i think you get one invite/day or 1/mail you send or something like that.every time i give away some of them, they come back bit by bit.i got 49 to give. if anyone wants one, just pm your emailadress. but i guess that by now, everybody that wants one has one