xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

I play GunZ Online, is a very addictive game. ;)

Now im playin OGAME, is a kind of a rpg mixing with a "civilitation" game... is crazy ;) ..but fun, the only bad point is... too slow ! but.. one more time..is fun! ;)

Im looking for new games online..for free obviously! but no NEW OLD games... i wanna play NEW NEW games :P.

bye bye from Argentina (my english sucks..please...SORRY)

I used to play Runescape (I still log in from time to time, to relive the good old days XD). It got too boring when I reached level 50-something to raise all my stats. XD I lost patience for it by then, but I used to play it fanatically; I'd come home from school, and then login to Runescape. I'm happy I've gotten out of that trance.Before that, I played Kings of Chaos (KoC) and AdventureQuest (AQ). I find that AQ is even worse than Runescape, as they just have a 2D interface and the characters don't walk anywhere or do anything other than hold weapons/cast spells. KoC takes work, but it's more fun. Basically, you have an army (you can join alliances too) and you can use it to fight other armies (controlled by other users). You can attack to take their gold, which you can use to buy more weapons, mercs, etc. However, you have to log in just about everyday to keep your amount of gold to a low level so that other users won't attack you (they can see the amount of gold you have if their spies are good enough).*cough* To summarize that, I now don't like many MMORPGs anymore. XDIf you want to play text adventures, you can always check out the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or something. XD Or, on Windows Live (once upon a time known as MSN) Messenger, add textadventurebot@hotmail.com. It's a bot that lets you play text adventures with it! They're quite hard, but they give you maps and stuff. =DSerena

I usually play RO servers (Ragnarok Online) games. I'm into making a php and mySQL text based game of my own, but I need a host so I'm here in Xisto. Anyways, I play DotA with my friends as well, and sometimes I play o2 Jam.

I play Maple Story. Use to play Runescape but it gets boring without subscription. Probably is boring with as well... Even longer ago I played Neopets (if that counts as an mmo) I've tried WoW private servers but they are very laggy and buggy.

I prefer Runescape more than anything but I also play Sherwood Dungeoun on http://www.maidmarian.com/. There are plenty of games you can choose from and you don't need to download,no passwords,and you can use a different username each time you play! Nobody can hack you because it's all saved to your computer! I really suggest Sherwood Dungeoun.-Zizema

I don't know any other games like runescape, and runescape is what I play, I do enjoy it, but sometimes I get sick and tired of it, if anyone does tell me about any other rpg multiplayer online game like runescape, please tell me, please reply if you would like to reply to my responce(since runescape is about the only rpg game I play, ill have to say that it is pretty awesome, being able to talk to all of your friends, do quests, battle monsters(goblins, dragon, etc.)I'll have to say it is the best so far, and that is all I have to say, bye-bye!)

Well... Some time ago I played Tibia, now I use this game just for business xD.. About the game: it is not a hundred percent free, cause to access some resources you have to buy a premium account(read more on http://www.tibia.com/abouttibia/?subtopic=premiumfeatures https://s).'>http://www.tibia.com/abouttibia/?subtopic=premiumfeatures https://s).. but you can play it using a free acount, no problem.. Incidentally it haves if you analyze that the best resources are given just with premium account, for example: never haves a player that takes level 100 with a hundred percent of hunt time being free account.. the maxim I saw was level 70. by the way tibia is very interessant, the way to play, the histories and more.

After stopped playing tibia I started to play Tribal Wars, a game totaly different of tibia, you play this on your navigator and it is based totaly on strategy.. it is like age of empires on browser hehehe... but like tibia it haves free and premium account, you can get a premium account of 7 days after get level 500(you can take it on a week) and after goes out the premium you can buy one by US$1,90 per month(Much more cheaper than premium tibia account thats costs US$33,90 =/)

well.. by now I do not play so much, I just kiddy hehe

Yours, Impious