xisto Community
jwcgator

Does Anyone Play Pokemon? *not A Joke* ^^^^^^

No I don't play pokemon and never have. I thought about buying a pokemon game for my ds lite but didn't. I use to watch it on tv back when it first came on and I was in 3-4 grade but I just grow away from it. Before I watched it on tv I bought the cards (1-3 grade) and I still have them some where and will keep them for a long time and then sell them once there value starts to rise.

I used to play Pokemon on my Gameboy, but that was at least 7-8 years ago. However, for some weird reason, I have friends (17 years) still playing Pokemon games on the Nintendo DS and Gameboy Advance.In terms of card, I have a boxful of Pokemon cards sitting in the cupboard, packed away, never to be touched again (I think I have only touched then a few times after purchase). Now, when I look back, I feel that it was a waste of money purchasing those cards that really don't have much choose, especially since I don't play card games.

A friend of mine in university plays it, he said that in the tournament currently going on the first prize is like 500k $ or something, is he playing me or is that true? cuz if it is i have no problem with getting in touch with my inner child:P

I loved Pokemon, the one thing i loved was when i woke up in the morning it would be on or about to start. My favourite part would have to when he got new characters and zapped them into his red and white ball.I never really ever brought a game of Pokemon maybe played it on my friends DS but never owned it as a game.