xisto Community
jwcgator

Does Anyone Play Pokemon? *not A Joke* ^^^^^^

Yes.The good ol' Pokemon games are great. I was trying to play Gold Version a week ago but I think something may have happened to the cartridge because it wouldn't even start. Pissed me off some, I had spent an hour trying to get it to work only cause I wanted to start a new game and I had my trained Eevee collection on Silver and... *Trails off into unnecessary ranting*

Oooh, that happened to me too, it's because the battery for Gold's internal clock ran out.. you hadn't played in a while, right? A quick solution for that is just to leave your cartridge in the Game Boy for a while (provided your Game Boy has batteries in it.) Then after a few hours (or maybe a day, I forget how long it took me ^^; ) you can come back and play it :(

Yup, that's all there is to it <3

Zomg yes, I'm 17 now, but I actually do still play Pokemon sometimes. XD

Damn those people at Gamefreak for making such a good game! ;_;

Does anyone here play FireRed or LeafGreen, and think they should also make a remake of Gold and Silver? <3

Pokémon is very, very cool!!In 1998 i buy a Gameboy Color with pokémon Red. I've played it very much. On my Birthday in 1999 I got nintendo 64 with pokémon Snap. In 2000 i buy pokémon Stadium. I've played not more with my GameboyColor. But in end 2000 i got Pokémon Silver. I played again with my Gameboy but to with the Nintendo 64. On my Birthday (25 March 2001) i got Pokémon Stadium 2. Long i got no more pokémon games but in 2004 i got a Nintendo Gamecube with pokémon Colosseum and pokémon Box Ruby and Sapphire. In 2005 i buy pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and i save now for pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Red Rescue Force With an Gameboy Advance Micro.I'm a large pokémon supporter.PS: do you know that pokémon abbreviations are of Pocket Monsters.

Well, I collect the cards (those things will be worth MILLIONS one day, I just know it!). I don't actually play the card game, though. The gameboy game is something I play on and off. I wont even think about it for three months, and then I'll get all obsessive for a couple of weeks. It goes from nothing, to a BIG DEAL in nothing flat. And then back again. I'll occasionally play one of the Gamecube games for pokemon, but not as often- or as obseessively -as the gameboy game.

i love pokemon a lot ,though i am no way in an age to watch pokemon ,but as mu bro watches it,even i do with him and its good, the lessons it teaches are also really good for the small childrens ,i had seen a pokemon card game but i dinlt liked it much ,but i heard it has a pc game too ,which is really good ;)

i fink so to

Does Anyone Play Pokemon? *not A Joke*

Yeah pokemon is soo cool and my fav pokemon is lucario.

-reply by erin

I knowReplying to J.J.I've Watched pokemon since they first came out and am only 11,They have all the things they need to be a great game . I know because I PLAYED EVERY SINGLE GAME OF POKEMON THERE IS INE THE WORLD ,EVEN THOSE ON NINTENDO DS.I didn't buy a nintendo ds or any thing.I downloaded games and emulators .The games are really fun but the film is also awsome aswell as the games.P.S. Don't go with replyes too englesh because am Polish Goog Fun PokefansCYA-reply by Migz