xisto Community
mangacentral

Favourite Bands Whats yours.

Might as well put mine too.Well lately I have been listening to a fair bit of Techno, Dance and Trance variants etc but my always favourite band is the "Beastie Boys".Some of you might remeber their Intergalatic song with the three guys in orange suits and a big robot roming around the streets heh heh.

I love this bands too..My favorite bands are:~>My Chemical Romance~>30 Seconds to Mars~>Metallica~>Slipknot~>Seether~>Evanescence~>Guns and Roses~>Simple Plan~>Velvet Revolver~>Fall Out Boy~>Dream Theater~>Jimmy Eat World~>3 Doors Down~>Green Day~>Foo Fighters~>Hoobastank~>Nickelback ~>Red Hot Chili Peppers~>Yellow CardBasically ROCK, PUNK ROCK, METAL (:

My favorite band used to be Linkin Park, but now I would have to go with a band called Hit The Lights. They just released their second album, and they aren't popular yet, but I bet they make it big. Linkin Park is a band you can just jam to and its actually fun listening to them. Same thing with Hit The Lights, check them out if you have the time. I have been listening to them nonstop this summer.

Some of my favorite Bands are Good Charlotte, Hinder, Skillet, Staind, Three Days Grace, Panic at the Disco, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Green Day, Five for Fighting and the Snow Patrol. Good Charlotte is mostly about alienation and a sad times in people's lives, Hinder is a great band too, Skillet is Christian Rock, but i especially like Rebirthing. My Favorite Staind Songs are "So FAr Away" and "Believe." For Three Days Grace i enjoy listening to "Never too late" and the "Animal i have become." I like "Nine in the Afternoon" from Panic at the Disco, "Face Down" from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, "American Idiot" from Green Day and "100 years" and "if god made you" from Five for Fighting." I also like "Chasing Cars" from SnowPatrol. I like many other bands, so this is only a short list of the bands i have recently listened to.