xisto Community
mangacentral

Favourite Bands Whats yours.

I've got quite the list;Maroon 5, Killers, Coldplay, U2, The Thrills, The White Stripes, Scissor Sisters, Creed, Puddle Of Mudd, Snow Patrol, Keane, Lost Prophets, Doves, Stereophonics, Franz Ferdinand, Embrace, Velvet Revolver, Linkin Park, Greenday, Guns N Roses (all time favourtie), Queen (2nd all time favourite), McFly (yeah I said it :D ).The reason I've got such a long list is because on any given day I could listen to any o their albums and not feel bored but not a lot of them bar Queen and Guns N Roses have songs which I could listen to 50 times in a row without boredom.When i'm in my pumped up mood doing excercise, it's Guns N Roses - Welcome to the jungle, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, and Queen songs. When I'm depressed its Coldplay, Embrace or Keane. When I'm designing web sites it's the others. Just depends on what I am doing really. My favourite artist at the moment has to be Jamie Cullum and my favourite song ever, and still listen to it consistently, is november rain.

and mine favourite:Trans Siberian OrchestraSavatageNighwishXIII Stoletialso some hevy like Running Wild and Manowar...

L'ARC~EN~CIEL!!!!Okay, so they're a J-rock band. They're the only band I like. Their music is sometimes considered pop-ish for J-rock genres, but I love their music, their lyrics, and each and every one of them!*feels very out-of-place*

L'ARC EN CIEL, GACKT, Moi dix Mois, Dir en Grey, Psycho le Cemu, Pierrot, MALICE MIZER Kotani Kinya, Kozi, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, 311, Kill Hannah, Widespread Panic, Tool, AFI, HYDE, A Circle of Fire, ERIK KAROL, Nobuo Uematsu, Blink 182, Sum 41, The Wallflowers, Tetsu69, X-Japan, w-inds, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Daft Punk, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shuntaro Okino, Alizee, Kyo, buck-tick, King, Deadman, X-Japan, Miyavi, Luna Sea, Two Mix, TMR, Penicillin, Linkin Park, DAVID BOWIE, Savage Garden, Darren Hayes, t.A.t.u., HIM, Bon Jovi, Three Doors Down, Alien Ant Farm, Michael Jackson, Enya, Megaherz, Eiffel 65, Lake of Tears, Wheatus, Weird Al, Rednex, Falco, Andrew Lloyd, MOZART, Farinelli, NIGHTWISH, Run DMC, Trapt, KORN, Outkast, EAGLES, Gorillaz, Orgy, Tenacious D, Velvet Revolver, Danny Elfman, JON MCLAUGHLIN BAND, Era, Evanescence, Do As Infinity, CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, Collective Soul, Europe, Finger Eleven, Guano Apes, Good Charolette, Van Halen, AEROSMITH, Rammstein, Megumi Hayashibara, SUSPYRE, Blindside, Hanson, DJ Kaylee, Metallica, Ozzy, Robert Miles, Third Eye Blind, COPELAND, The Charleys, The Killers, Papa Roach, Outkast

The ones in all caps are the ones I listen to most. My favourite genre is probably j-rock (particularily if the band is really visual kei), but I will really listen to anything.

I have had this list for a while, and I am always adding to it.

Oh goodness a member after my heart, someone who loves L'Arc~en~Ciel, AND Hyde... I see Utada Hikaru, Tetsu69, Kontani Kinya and Megumi Hayashibara on that list too... not to mention Gackt, Moi dix Moi, Dir en Grey, Psycho le Cemu, Malice Mizer, X-Japan, Luna Sea AND Miyavi! Wow.Yamato have you heard acid android or SOAP? Or move? Those are gorgeous too!

Double Trouble (Steve Ray Vohn)What ever band Ingveh Malienstiene or however you spell his name is in.Wierd Al is probaly one of the best though.OzzyLed ZepplinACDCQueenStyxNirvanaBeatlesBeach boysSimon and GarfonkleJimmy DeanJimmy hendrixAnd theres more but I don't really know all of the names. And if you can't tell yet I'm a Guitarist ( I own A Ibenez GIO Special and a Custom Fender Stratacastor that my uncle made).

im mostly into hardcore/metal core and classic rockhard core:avenged seven foldtriviumkillswitch engage shadows fallunearth atreyugod forbidand so onold metal/classic rockthe policerolling stonesiron maidenmetalica panteraac/dcgund and roses and so fourth

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND HAS 2 BE METALLICA! i looove this band and if some 1 out there agrees with me plz leave me a message we must talk ! i own every dvd and cd they have and all of it is awesome! other bands i really like a lot are nine inch nails, foo fighters, red hot chilli peppers, system of a down, rob zombie.. and many more.. but the best one out there has 2 be metallica!

here is a list of my faverate bandsAFI, Pennywise,Bad Religon,Tiger Army,Anti-Flag,NOFX, Marilyn Manson,Agnostic Front,Authority Zero,Slipknot,Mudvayne,Son of Sam,Sick Of It All,Dropkick Murphys,Killswitch Engage,Misfits,Danzig,Black Flag,**** Bunny,Militant Youth,Agent Orange,OLD Rancid,OLD No Doubt,Operation Ivy,GBH,The Exploited,The Desendents,Dead Milkmen,HIM,Hit by a Semi,4 Coming,Social D,Sucidal Tendancies,The Mistakes,Circle Jerks,Project 86,Madball,union 13, and 80's new wave.

I have a very wide range to choose from. I don't have any one favorite but here are some of my most liked:Suicidal Tendencies, Indigo Girls, Ani DiFranco, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Staind, Disturbed, Eminem, Incubus, System of the Down, Metallica, The Beatles, and The Monkees.

I have quite a few bands I really like at the moment:

Alkaline Trio - One of my favorite bands at the moment. Their music just really moves me, and can really put me into a right state of mind. Listen to Sadie by them.

Fall Out Boy - I can't get their songs out of my head! I listen mainly to From Under the Cork Tree.

Camel - Really great progressive band. I've downloaded their whole discography, but I like The Snow Goose best. And Mirage is also a great album!

Genesis - Wow! Can't say enough about how good these guys are! Especially Foxtrot and Selling England by the Pound! They manage to play progressive music, without trying to show off or stand out... just beautiful IMHO.

Dream Theater - One of my all time faves. Even though my music teachers hate their guts, I still like the diversity of their music. They've got some really metal-esque riffs, yet some really beautiful melodies. They are show-offs though... :D I own Awake, but I have the rest of their discography on my computer.

Jimmy Eat World - Beautiful emo band! I own Bleed American, and you should too!

The Smashing Pumpkins - I actually only have (that is, I inherited from my brother) Siamese Twins, but I can't stop listening to it.

lostprophets - I own both The Fake Sound of Progress and Start Something, but the latter was scratched and I had to download a legal backup version. :P

Porcupine Tree - Wow! There's just something so wonderful about this band! I downloaded In Absentia and Deadwing.

Coldplay - They have some songs that you can easily classify in one word: beautiful. Just plain beautiful! Really catchy, passionate, yet simple and minimalistic music! I borrowed and ripped their whole discography from various friends.

Alter Bridge - PASSION like I've never heard before!

Alien Ant Farm - An OK band, not that much of a favorite, but I own truANT and have ANThology borrowed from a friend.

Crash Test Dummies - I inherited from my brother their album God Shuffled His Feet, which contains their most well-known single, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm (which I'm actually listening to right now). The song and the rest of the album remind me a bit of the simplicity of Coldplay, and it's a really great and soothing listening experience!

3 Doors Down - Rock-and-roll at its best. I downloaded their whole discography, and I keep on listening to it.

Radiohead - I've never really gotten past The Bends and O.K. Computer, but I adore what I have heard. Their song Fake Plastic Trees is one of the best 100 songs (according the Rolling Stones).

Green Day - I own their whole discography, used to really like them, but now I like them less.

Feeder - I own Echo Park, and it's a really great album.

Death Cab for Cutie - I can't stop listening to Transatlanticism, especially the title song! It's probably my favorite song ATM!

Foo Fighters - Only recently started listening to them after borrowing a CD from my friend (The Color and the Shape), but I've been hooked on them ever since!

Gentle Giant - I downloaded a few CDs (notably, for me, Octopus), and I really love a few songs, but hate a few others. :P

Hoobastank - Great band! I listen to them a lot.

Millencolin - Cool punk band with a few really outrageously good songs, and the rest are mediocre and up.

Muse - In the league of Radiohead and Coldplay, only a bit more heavy.

Nickelback - I own Silver Side Up, and I love it a lot, but The Long Road is a bit too old-school for my taste. Haven't heard their newest album yet, except for Photograph.

Nightwish - Kinda running sick of them as of lately, but I used to listen to Once quite a lot!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - My band mates really got me hooked on them! I own a few albums from them, but I have no idea where they are (except By The Way which is right here next to me). I have only heard a few songs from Stadium Arcadium at a friend's, but I'm greatly anticipating it to finish downloading here!

The Alan Parsons Project - I'm hooked on The Turn of a Friendly Card, and I also own it on vinyl.

The Who - I love everything to do with Tommy!! I have the DVD of the movie and the CD with the music. I love the movie as a movie, but the changes they made to the music there, and most of the new singers (except maybe Elton John, Tina Turner and Paul Nicholas) are inferior to the album in my opinion.

Unwritten Law - Great band! I got to know them through the Need for Speed Undergound 2 soundtrack. :P

Wheatus - I own their self-titled album, which includes the hit single Teenage Dirtbag, but the rest of it is also really cool!

Yellow Card - Really great punk band! Especially on the album Ocean Avenue (catch a glimpse of the song, View from Heaven)...

That's it. Not exactly favorites, but more like bands I've been listening to lately. I have much more music on my computer, and many more CDs on my shelves, but I get bored of bands really easily, so I have to keep them at a fast rotation.