xisto Community
mangacentral

Favourite Bands Whats yours.

You like some nice bands MTF -- I myself love The White Stripes and Queen in particular, among others. Here is a good list of my tastes:The BeatlesThe WhoPink FloydThe White StripesGoo Goo DollsThe Secret MachinesMaeQueenVan HalenThe Flaming LipsThose are my biggies. I like some other artists, but I like so many that it wouldn't be worth it to list them all.

I really don't have any favorite, but I do think some stand above others

Here's some that :) move me:

A Perfect Circle

Alice In Chains

Bad Religion

Cake

CKY

Cold

Demon Hunter

Filter

Guano Apes

Ima Robot

Johny Cash

Led Zeppelin

Marylin Manson

Modest Mouse

NIN

Nirvana

Presidents of the USA

Spineshank

The Beatles

The Who

The Doors

I don't like the bands really but the songs are good:

Hold On Loosley - .38 Special

House Of The Rising Sun - Animals

Like A Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan

Adrenaline - Gavin Rossdale

Charlotte - Kittie

Live And Let Die - Paul McCartney

Hi,I can't either say that I've some specific favo bands, but in my LP/CD collection do I have following:AC/DC (Almost complete)Alice In ChainsAssassinBlack Sabbath (Almost complete)Carnivore (The old Type'o'Negative)Def LeppardDeep PurpleDie KruppsDimmu Borgir (Almost Complete)EmperorEvilFates WarningGasolin' (Almost Complte)HelloweenImmortal (Almost Complete)Iron MaidenJudas PriestKing Diamond (Almost Complete)Led ZeppelinMegadethMercyful Fate (Almost complete)My Dying Bride (Almost Complete)Nazareth (Almost Complete)Nina Hagen BandOzzy OsbournePink FloydQueenRainbowSatyricon (Almost Complte)Testament (Almost Complete)Thin Lizzy (Almost Complete)Type'O'NegativeU2VenomW.A.S.P.ZZ TopAnd many othersCheers!Jens

I like most your guys music, except some punk/pop listed...Don't see much Death Metal listed, maybe you guys should check out Dying Fetus, I recommend them if you're into Death Metal.You won't be disappointed if you like Death Metal and the thrashing sounds of guitars.Cheers,MC

incubus, staind, mudvayne, urban dub and more.. i used to be in a band but unfortunately, we got disbanded due to some problems. i'm now a frustrated lead guitarist. haha..

I like a variety of music... mainly rap, alternative and "rock"Some of my favs:Linkin ParkNickleback (or was atleast until they stopped making songs...)GreendayMaroon 5and for rap, D12, not officially a band though

I'm more a fan of Asian music but to stick with American music...

Ambulance

Ash (the British one)

Caesars Palace

Cake

Detroit Cobras

Doping Panda

Embrace

Fall Out Boy

Goo Goo Dools

Idlewild

Keane

Le Tigre

Louis XIV

Margaret (Polish band)

Nada Surf

Oasis

Pet Shop Boys

Pixies

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Rilokiley

Scarling

Tex La Homa

The Dandy Warhols

The Decemberists

The Faint

The Rasmus

Tribeca

Veruca Salt

Ho...and Switchfoot as well. xDDDDD And of course, the Beatles. Who can forget them??

So, mineAudioSlaveAsian Dub FoundationDaft PunkDon Davis(the "DJ" who makes the matrix's soundtracks)Hans Zimmer(yep, the one of the soundtracks)Lacuna CoilLinkin ParkMuseNightwishThe ProdigySonata ArcticaStory of the YearThatre of TragedyTristaniaUnkle

Rage Against the Machine, Crass, Suicidal Tendencies, The Buzzcocks, The Damned, Dead Kennedys, Social Distortion, The Cure, X-ray Spex, Blondie, Rancid, Flogging Molly, the Clash, The Ramones, Canibal Corpses, Gwar, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Goreillaz, Transplants, Lords of Acid

I definetly would say that Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite But here's a list of some otheres:AC/DCAerosmithBeckBlack SabbathBlue Man Group (not really a band but they have 2 CD so whatever)The CureCreedence Clearwater Revival(CCR)Dave Mathew's BandDeep PurpleElvis CostelloThe Greatful DeadGreendayGuns 'N RosesIncubusJetJimi HendrixMetallicaModest MouseNirvanaPeter GabrielPhil ColinsPhishPink FloydRage against the MachineRed Hot Chili PeppersRolling StonesThe Smashing PumpkinsThe StrokesSublimeWhiteSnakeVelvet RevolverZZ TopHopefully I didn't forget anyone...