xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fce-moerbeke

New Google Feature awesome

Google has introduced a new feature to it's so popular search engine, this is to keep up with the competition.

This feature is still in beta stage so i it may have some flaws...

go check it out @ https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en&gws_rd=ssl

try searching for something...anything (english only) you'll see immediately what the new feature is...

Remember Still **beta**

The JavaScript doesn't work well in Opera ^_^ how sad.

Nothing spectacular, just a number of matches for every keyword. quite useless, if you click search you get that too. Nice for persons who can't think up keywords of their own :D, nah, i don't like it. PERIOD ^_^. Well.... i could imagine that some people might like it.

actually i like it, ur able to find stuff that you want quickly *unless ur lookin up dirty stuff* and if you don't know how to spell it then it helps a bunch. although i hope that they don't add this to their site, it would be annoying to thoes who type really fast. Mabey if they make it an option wheather or not to use it, that would be cool

Is a cool feature... You can search stuff quicker to find the best keyword to use and the less results so you can find what you need a lot faster...Is ok... is not THE BEST FEATURE THAT GOOGLE COULD EVER DO but is ok, to try and save some time, sometimes...

I really like google suggest but agree that it should be an option not just included in the only google. It's also quite interesting to see how many results it gives for different keywords. Google scholar is also a nice feature to have. As it's still a beta it is a bit buggy in that the results aren't that good yet but when it does work better it should help people find what their looking for quicker (which is of course what a search engine should do!).

i usually use altavista.com ....lol i have no idea..now it's connected with yahoo so i dunno...if i can't find what i want there then i google. I guess google is the way to go? Everyone's doing it lol. What does it matter as long as you find the site you'rel ooking for...also it seems harder to submit your site to google.

Hi folks,This new feature looks pretty cool !! It was actually quite impressive. I was most impressed by the technology used to suggest the keywords !!Google scholar is also a gr8 feature. I'm actually seriously using it for my projects.Bye,Bigyan

Another cool feature that google is going to add is that you can search for every book from...all the libraries from every college in the US? I forgot exactly what kind of colleges and how many...but I think its pretty kool. That would really be creepy if google made it's own operating system...woah dude.