xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zip_mc1405241469

Americas Army Any of you play it?

I been playing AA for a while now and it just keeps on getting repetative. There is nothing else to do in the game it is now consitered too boring for me. If AA would have come out with like a AA2 or something i will most likely play that because i have so many problems with AA now. You cant connect to severs its a really long wait just to play (i'm even using broadband), there are some glitches in the came that just freezes the screen for a second and then continues playing after you an enemy shooting at you, and most of all it is too boring!!!

I been playing AA for a while now and it just keeps on getting repetitive.  There is nothing else to do in the game it is now considered too boring for me.  If AA would have come out with like a AA2 or something i will most likely play that because i have so many problems with AA now.  You cant connect to severs its a really long wait just to play (I'm even using broadband), there are some glitches in the came that just freezes the screen for a second and then continues playing after you an enemy shooting at you, and most of all it is too boring!!!

1064321305[/snapback]

It can get a little repetitive, that is why I am playing more wow now, but, every now and then, it can be a really great diversion from work....

I play on America's Army just about everyday. I like to get on there and play around with my friends, but it is also fun to kill complete strangers. I wish it was easier to make friends on AA, but it isnt. Another problem with the game is alot of people do not have the systems that can run it.The first time I played the game I was just wanting to see what it was like to be in the army, but I found out that it was really a good game. It does make me want to be in the army, but in the army you dont come back to life after you die.If you ever want to look me up my username is [108SOC]Ian. I am usually in the good Weapons Cache servers.

Played it with my old computer. Whit this what i have now, it wont run.If i get new computer im gonna install it again.Very good game. :P

I am playing Americas Army. Super game? My name in game is [vatreni]DamirZG. I am playing:Bridge,Urban Assault, Border, Hospital,... I have my own clan it calls Vatreni Croatia. Members from clan are only from Croatia (Small country in Europa we played with England 2:0 for Croatia :-). We are recruting but only for Croatian people.

The whole concept behind AA makes me a little uneasy. It's bassically the US army's attempt to grab all those gun-crazy FPS lovers (that's us) and saying "hey kid, put down the mouse and pick up a real gun" (thumbs up)Well, unfortunately I wouldn't trust most, if any, of those gun-crazy, violence mongering, blood lusting, FPS lovers (um, still us) with a gun if it was a matter of National Security. That includes me, nobody should trust the fish with a gun, nobody.Nevertheless, AA is a well made game. It's certainly a bargain considering that it's FREE with very quality graphics and some pretty innovative, ultra realistic game-play. A little heavy on the "patriotics" and the training missions got to be kinda excessive. For example, sitting in a class-room and listening to a lecture, then, in a act of computer gaming blasphemy, THEY MADE YOU TAKE A TEST ON THE LECTURE! Those bastards. As if I don't already get enough of that at, um, what's that place called? Oh crap, it's at the tip of my tongue. Oh man, why can't I remember. Brain fart. That place, where teachers talk to you and say things and you just daze off or doodle in you're notebook. Y'know?Oh right...SCHOOL! Have fun...

Have played it for about 2 years, but stopped playing it. Knew almost every good place for the assault team, so I thought it would be time to stop/play less AA ;);) But I still the game is very good for a free game.

I tried to play the game, but the ppl in the game arent that newbie friendly. I was standing in a door way for like 3 seconds and my teammate comes shoots me down just to get through the door. I though the game was pretty good.

I've looked and played many free first players shoor games but americas army is the bomb. It has amazing graphics for a game thats absolutly free, it's downside might be that the official servers are sometimes very laggy. This puts you in nasty situations most of the time. One time I remember trying to jump on the edge of a bridge but I fell of 4 times in a row because of the lag.