xisto Community
yasir

Mozilla Firefox Poll Give your view about the FireFox browser

I love using firefox. The security is much better that IE. I also have the web developer toolbar installed which is freaking amazing! I love all the features of it. There are a few little bugs here and there with firefox. But I couldn't live without tabbed browsing now. I also like being able to selectively go in and delete cookies from certain websites. There are a host of other neat features I like about FF. I like being able to open Firefox and it loads the same tabs that were open when I closed it. I do think Opera is a little bit better than FF though. It runs faster and takes less RAM. It is also a little bit sleeker design.

I think firefox is a great browser. Keeps all your windows tabbed, so you don't have windows everywhere. And it seems to run faster for me, compared to IE. I haven't compared it to any other browsers though, except Opera, which is kind of the same, in my opinion.

My Internet Browsing has been so much better ever since i have switched from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. It is just better in every way. All the options are easier to use, all on the panes. While Internet Explorer only has a few things like Stop, Refresh, and Go. In my opinion Mozilla Firefox is much better than Internet Explorer in every way. Easier to use, Safer to use cause of the security stuff. You can change things on it, how it works. I will always use Mozilla Firefox now, never found a better browser since i started using it.

Firefox is THE best browser out there, not only because of the tab feature, but because of it's enhanced security, and rich database of plugins and skins. I have a full-blown FTP client in my browser.

Firefox is by far the best browser many times better than Opera and is like gold compared to IE (plastic) so GO FF and if you're using IE shame on you!

Firefox is the best overall.It has lots of plug-ins which make your life really easy. Tabs are very convenient.Also, the freeware-ship is encouraging.Opera is good for secure browsing. It, too, has tabs and no cost.

FireFox is the best browser ever ..it's fast and has much and different add ons that makes you control many features you'll find them in paid programs...

Hello All,In my opinion:Fire Fox is the best in speed :P But not in the appearanceInternet Explorer 7 is the best in the appearence :P but in the speed....Firefox is betterI use Fire Fox when the internet speed is lowand use Internet Explorer 7 when the speed is good

I love Firefox! My favorite feature is the tabs and the ability to stop links from opening in a new window. I also like the fact that there are tons of downloadable themes for it, and that there is a Web Developer Toolbar. :P

I have to give props to the mozilla guys, I was once a IE junkie not wanting to touch another browser and denouncing the rumors that IE was Evil. However, once I got a flavor of firefox and it's plugins, I haven't switch backed, sometimes I use IE to check to make sure my web designs are ok to go and then movie on, or when I open links in MSN or yahoo IM clients thats about it.

Wow... most of all I read was "FF is the best!" and "FF rocks!" :XD:

Has anyone extensively used IE7? It does support tabbed browsing... but that's about all I know, personally.

Firefox is actually rather nice to have, since it has tabbed browsing and tons of add-ons that make online life much easier. (That's my repetitive statement for this post... hehe.) I don't see an actual speed increase or anything, but then again I haven't really compared it. Using the about:config tool or the FasterFox add-on may speed things up a bit since it snags data before you actually go to the link and/or increases the data transfer rate using those doo-hickey toggles and switches that I'm not very familiar with explaining.

However, one thing that peeves me off about Firefox is the fact that the infamous memory leak really kills off any available RAM you may have.

Right now, I am dedicating over 148,000K (145MB) of memory just to Firefox alone with 10 tabs open. (However, there is a tweak to fix this. Click here to find out how, as well as tweak options to optimize your browsing experience.)

It's not too bad when you've got 2GB of RAM to play with though. =D

I think Firefox is the best browser around. It loads pages very fast. Faster than Microsoft's Internet Explorer. It also starts up fast when I click it on my desktop, as for IE, it takes a min to start for some reason. I love how it is very customizable in themes and you can get some really cool and nifty plugins installed that make your web surfing life a tad easier.I think Firefox is the best browser around.