xisto Community
yasir

Mozilla Firefox Poll Give your view about the FireFox browser

Mozilla Fire Fox is the best Web Broser as of now. It brings surfers a fast internet because it is clean; it gives surfers a safe internet surfing because it enhances everyone's personal computers, it is so simple, and it refreshes me while I'm surfing the net.I really like the tab thingy effect of Mizilla Fire Fox because it enables me to open more browsers as far as I want. Unlike in Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer, it doesnt have the tabs thingy effect unlike in Mozilla Fire Fox, it is too slow, it has full of errors, it's not safe, it crashes often, and some other websites doesnt support Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer.-Amiel

I think firefox is a great broswer its been every well made and supported unlike internet explorer that suffers from alot of security holes with its active x. I use it most of the time even though I have safari on my mac thats on there by default. Safari isnt bad but somehow firefox with its plugins beats safari no doubt. They are also abit different when it comes to rendering pages but its not as bad as Internet explorers support. I would say firefox > safari > all other broswers > internet explorer last. From my own experience of course. IE is last because Its so crap.

Firefox beats IE Explorer in EVERY WAY.

It has better security(compaired to the swiss cheese that is explorer's security)

It has more options (with addons the options are limitless)

The addons rawk (where would I be without my adblock)

The tabs work better (and once again you can get an addon to enhance that even more as well)

There is a built in popup blocker.

A LOT of sites are built around Firefox. (I know sites I build are as are most of the sites I use)

It runs smoother and faster.

The logo is kewl too :-P

Mozilla Rockzzz hard man ... its simply too good ... > IE is jus a piece of .... in front of Mozilla . ~M O Z I L L A R O C K Z

Notice from rvalkass:
Three identical posts aren't necessary. Merged.

Mozilla Rockzzz hard man ... its simply too good ... > IE is jus a piece of .... in front of Mozilla . ~M O Z I L L A R O C K Z

Notice from rvalkass:

Three identical posts aren't necessary. Merged.

i've been using firefox since v1.0.
yuppe, i agree that firefox have a lot of advantage compare with another browser.
especially with the power of add-ons/extension and its theme

I read these interesting articles which compare browser speed:

http://lifehacker.com/396048/speed-testing-the-latest-web-browsers
http://lifehacker.com/396518/the-browser-stopwatch-speed-tests-page-load

I will never switch back to IE now that I've been using firefox. It's irritating when you want to load a page and it says that you have to use IE. But, of course Firefox has a solution for this: the IE tab ad-on. You can open a tab in IE, right in Firefox. It's great if you're designing web applications and want to test them in both browsers, and it pretty much eliminates the need for IE.

Firefox is great! Why?Have always been using it since I knew about it.It looks so nice, easy and clean. And I love these free, handy extensions(like firebug), to personalize your browser.Also allot of template choises.And finally, mozilla firefox 3 came, looks cool too, I like the drop down menu when u try to type an url.Firefox 3 also uses less memory, it really does!One think that mozilla doesnt have, is the vbs scripting ;)Too bad, but for the rest its perfect!Firefox is your friend, Thats why- optiplex

Edited by optiplex (see edit history)

hm...there's a problem Microsoft tries to keep IE alive with silverlight (that's not working so well in FF)but anyway as long as Windows is no.1 most used OS IE will never die...FF is doing great and all open source members love it.

There are lots of browser but I have used some of them like Netscape, mozilla, opera and obviously Microsoft Internet Explorer. So my review and opinion will based on these browser.

If if somebody ask me which i will prefer for my self and I have tell one name then i will say mozilla.

Why I should prefer Mozilla Firefox?

I should say this is the only complete good browser. But as I am a web developer I need view my site design output perfectly. In my experience I found other tow browser performance is not good in this domain. I think developer should agree with me.

I also use opera when I do my daily surfing like visiting some social site , checking email and in forum also. The facility I got its huge cashing and quick load that i have previously visited.

I have not found any reason to use IE accept until any site force to use it like Microsoft.

Overall I think opera is the best browser but sometimes you will find Firefox better.

One thing I must mention you can do lots of special and very useful extra task which will make your browsing and work more comfortable in Firefox with its add on feature. Like you can use dictionary which work like a spell checker when you write something in any forum or email. Again you can grab some special type video publishing which are not allowed download your computer and many more feature.

Except these things I like Opera as browser.

Thanks for reading my stuff and if you need anymore sharing or information, I will glad to receive.

Mozilla FireFox is an amazing web browser FireFox 3 has even more security features it scans any files you download before it starts this doesn't usually take that long but it's still a great browser and I highley recomend it.

Take an example when we play fighting video games or else/ Firefox 3 is as deadly as a high caliber rifle, Internet Explorer is as worthless as a bare hands.InstallingFirefox - Small setup .exe, fast install, no reboot requiredIE - Rather big setup .exe (around 2 or 2.5 times FF), slow installing process, WGA check comes to slow it, reboot requiredUser reviewFirefox - Many people love itIE - Many people hate itPopularityFirefox - Not all people know it. But most people using it happyIE - All people know it. Not most people using it happyUpdatingFirefox - Download setup .exe and you're doneIE - More steps trough Windows Update web page (only can opened by IE), or stinky automatic updatesSecurityFirefox - Proven better than IEIE - Never proven better than FF, Opera, or else

Firefox is the best browser out there for many reasons:1. It is FAST. I ran some tests in different browsers (Opera, Safari [windows], IE & Firefox) and Firefox came out on top. I can even add a plug-in called faster-fox to make it go even faster. 2. Ease-of-use. Firefox is easy to jump into and it's ui is really easy to understand. Add-ons are easy to install and it has a good pop-up blocker.3. Firefox can view web pages the easiest. Most website recommend that you view it in firefox.4. IE can get viruses on your computer THE FASTEST. My laptop got a virus through IE, even though I wasn't using it!?5. It is the most popular browser out there and I suggest it to everyone. TY MOZILLA!!