xisto Community
yasir

Mozilla Firefox Poll Give your view about the FireFox browser

Firefox, firefox, firefox and only firefox. Nothing else. Mozilla firefox browser is the best ever discovery in Internet History. Its the fastest browser of all. So, my vote goes to firefox. Hurray! And i will request every person to use it atleast once, so that, u can know its qualities. I m sure that once this browser is used by someone then they will make it their permanent browser.

Hey guys,
Lemme know what you think abou the Mozilla Firefox browser.

I personally think it out runs Microsoft Internet Explorer mainly cos of the convenience of having all the windows in one main window, plus enhanced security features.

What do you think?

Cheers!
Yasir :)

I've just upgraded to firefox 3.0 and its awesome.

Hey guys,

I personally think it out runs Microsoft Internet Explorer mainly cos of the convenience of having all the windows in one main window, plus enhanced security features.

What do you think?

Cheers!

Yasir Posted Image

IE 7 uses tab browsing

I find Firefox so much of a convenience when browsing with multiple tabs. Internet Explorer gets unresponsive with multiple tabs loading pages. When Chrome was initially released, I gave it a shot but it's got a problem with the way the TextArea (multi-line textbox) elements are handled and since most of my online experience involves typing text into a TextArea element, I just had to give it a thumbs down. I had the same experience with the second release of Chrome, but I guess it will take them a while since most users are just casual surfers.

Among other browsers, I would recommend Safari and Opera. Safari lacks a bit in keyboard shortcuts and so isn't as good for data entry. Opera is great for older computers - it even runs on my old P-II on Windows 98 with 64MB RAM.

Hey guys,

What do you think?

Cheers!

Yasir Posted Image

very bad firefox i reccomend opera

Why? I love Opera too, but I find Firefox better supported by websites that have browser-detection scripts. Opera has an identify-as setting which is set to Internet Explorer, by default, to send the IE User Agent string.

For my needs, Opera is much better.True it isn't quite as compatible with fancy websites as Firefox is, but it's much faster and makes browsing easier and more enjoyable to me. It just seems more streamlined imo. I haven't customized Firefox much though, I don't need to. Opera's great.