xisto Community
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Come to talk about this game

Whoo, did anyone else see the trailer that Rockstar released for Grand Theft Auto IV? The graphics really do look sweet. I can hardly wait for that one!From what I have heard, it is going to be taking place in Liberty City (which is based on New York City, as we can see in the trailer, the Statue of Liberty). I guess the main character is going to be a Russian mobster come over for "a new start," to try getting away from the violence and such... which we all know won't be happening ;);)

It's not certain that guy is the protagonist, but seems very possible since he stated he had the criminal background which matches previous GTA games. It's definitely taking place in Liberty City (LCPD is seen on the police cars) and some have recognized some matching places with New York. New York City seems to have shown its displeasure with GTA taking it's setting there, which is absolutely ridiculous if you take into account they made no reaction to all the previous movies where New York city blows up or crimes take place, and the actual criminal record there. Seems gaming is a medium too many don't understand.It was just a teaser though, but it looks great. I'll definitely be looking forward to this game with great anticipation, alas I'll have to wait a while for the PC release.

I've played the game and I have to say, rockstar is really getting better. I've really enjoyed using the bike and just crashing into enemy territory to get some ammo. I'd go really fast on my bike and crash on one of the gang enemies and then he'd just start spitting blood out. B)I wasn't able to finish it without cheats though. I know, that makes me sound immature. I enjoyed riding the hydra though. It was hella great.

GTA San Andreas is a great piece of game, it is the only game that I like that is not a FPS.The game is very involving and also I enjoyed a lot playing it. B)But this game has several adult content including Nudity and also abusive words. Not good for kids. :)

GTA Sanandreas Was agreat game, I always been Gta fan but SA was first game for me to finish....One thing u know abt GTA games is As long as time you take to play the better you feel( i took 6 months 1/2 missions a day i could finish in a week but no having fun counts:) )

did u know in SA u can see many Liberty city people including main man FIDO and cathelena ( who falls in love with carl and later we know what is her fath in GTA 3 liberty city stories) Also In GTA Vice city stories did u know That LANCE's brother was the first main character to ever be officially killed in a GTA game?

bye

yeah.it's a cool game. october 22 it's released and that day,i'm sure i'm gonna buy it. <_<:P:P
killing people,wrecking stolen cars....
i will not show them any mercy,the people in San Andreas!!

gta1:great gamegta2:gta 1 with more mapsgta3: cool more optionsgta vice city: much cool with helicopters and planes.gta san andreas : planes ,bikes,car tuning (perfect)andthe new gta is called : gta : Rio de Janeiro (coming soon)y live in brazil and its a reality of violence that real occours in rio...and y think this gta is a good chance to see the hell!ps: sorry for my bad english y live in brazil..

Best game ever Made!!!!! this game will still be played for many more years to come. players have the freedom to do what every they feel like doing in the game. that is what makes it so great. it was a great improvement since the last one. now the player can swim and jump fences. the game never gets old even hours and hours of constant geme play. really it is a game that you can play all during the night with friends. and then still play in the morning. there is always something to do, whether it is doing the main missions, finding hidden items, or just random killling. there is always stuff to do great game

Probably a bit old but might as well chuck in my 2 cents also.I enjoyed San Andreas for the most part, but it didn't seem as fulfilling as say, GTA: Vice City.I'm hoping the new GTA: IV will be much better, and from the looks of it, it certainly is visually, but I also hope it's just not release on only the PS3 and XBox 360, hopefully the PC or maybe shaved down version for PS2/Wii.

I have been playing gta san andreas. after completing sweet's mission of finding caesar, the red marker in front of sweets house has disappeared. moreover, After I completed caesar's first mission of the low rider race, the marker in his place has also disappeared. how do I play the remaining caesar and sweet missions? can anyone help me?-ashan

gta sa

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Gta rocks I got so far that I got to meet ceasers cousin ever though she tried to kill my its was still cool

-reply by jayman

How do I unlock all the Gang territories?/How do I get more gang territories?

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I been trying this 4 the longest time ever! Is there any possiblity I can unlock the triads,Varrios Los Aztecas,San Fierro Rifa,the Nang boys territores? If you can please tell me!! Also How can Iunlock more gang territories 4 the Ballas/Vagos? I try flying SE of the map 4 30 Mins. It did not work;Does it work on X box or ps2?Can any one please help me if you can please e mail me.

-question by Mitchell L. McLean

omg this game is cool. i was playing it on friends computer. it's cool. those cars, people. i like this game. if only i can play it on my computer. i have Vice City on my compyter but i play it with lag... :)