xisto Community
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Come to talk about this game

I know London is real, its like GTA 1978 - London or some such, although that date is probably wrong excluding the first two digits... it was just a GTA game set in the last a bit in London, same as the first couple games as far as graphics/controls (although you cant diss the graphics of the first two... they were fine when they came out. TONS of fun to play, the games were perfect examples of where gaming at the time should go)As far as GTA San Fran.. I assume its just an old code name for San Andreas, or one of the crapload of other names Rockstar has copyrighted "just in case" but I could be wrong

Yeah, I never had a chance to try GTA: London 1969, but I believe it was just an expansion to the original GTA. I've seen both packaged with GTA2, I believe, in the discount software sections at places like Walmart or Bestbuy. I tried playing GTA 1 recently and just couldn't stand that stupid camera angle... No wonder I didn't do well at it haha, I couldn't see the stuff I was about to crash into! :D

Please try to refrain from quoting me then "agreeing" with me only to explain how you agree with the opposing view to my own :D haha nah j/k. I might not have made it clear, but I dont agree with all of the "videogames make people bad" stuff. The point to my previous post was that out of hundreds of surveys only a few found ANY relation at all, and if you know anything about stistics there will always be anomalies so you can't take hundreds of test, find one that flows with your argument, and call it a proof.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok I agree wit you, I will not do it further. I don't really think is is very "prfessional" to confron someone about "Quoting and Aggreeing" but whatver suits you.

Are they even gonna keep making GTA games? I mean, they banned SA from the stores, which is so stupid by the way, a sex scene, big deal, you gotta be 17 to buy the game anyways, so i say its the parents fault, and that stupid thing coulda been a mistake, the creators messing around, because you could only do it on the computer, if they added something to the game and took it out theres still a code or something for it in there, all you gotta do is get a computer nerd to search through it all, I hate everyone blaming all the stuff on video games and such, so dumb.So does anyone know if they are for sure gonna make any more games?

Are they even gonna keep making GTA games? I mean, they banned SA from the stores, which is so stupid by the way, a sex scene, big deal, you gotta be 17 to buy the game anyways, so i say its the parents fault, and that stupid thing coulda been a mistake, the creators messing around, because you could only do it on the computer, if they added something to the game and took it out theres still a code or something for it in there, all you gotta do is get a computer nerd to search through it all, I hate everyone blaming all the stuff on video games and such, so dumb.

So does anyone know if they are for sure gonna make any more games?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They've been making "blockbuster hits," so to speak, in video games since GTA3, so why would they stop now? They're still making Tomb Raider games, and I doubt that has as big a fan base as the GTA series.

I say heck with it now anyway. I have installed GTA2 and I'm having a blast haha ;)

That's one thing I miss, though, that they had in GTA2 is FMV's with real life counterparts to the game characters. It was awesome, they have it available to download on Rockstar's Classic collection thing on their site.

San Andreas rocks, but it is not as big as it seems when you have explored it. Still the game rocks. It is the best GTA game. In the next GTA i hope they come with public transport, other than plane. Ive heard rumours about petrol cars, which maybe would be a little annoying sometimes? The main story however is a little bit shorter than i thought it would be. Vice citys story is much longer(i think?) and it doesnt take long time to finish San andreas.

is there a comparison of any other game with grand theft auto : sanandreas ,i dont think so ,it is really a good game,great cars,great mission,great cities and the biggest plus point is that it is the largest and really the best ,i really love that shooting stuff.but hey there is one thing i dont like in grand theft auto san andreas and it is that it takes month to complete and i could not play that game without cheat codes hehe.

is there a comparison of any other game with grand theft auto : sanandreas ,i dont think so ,it is really a good game,great cars,great mission,great cities and the biggest plus point is that it is the largest and really the best ,i really love that shooting stuff.but hey there is one thing i dont like in grand theft auto san andreas and it is that it takes month to complete and i could not play that game without cheat codes hehe.

Oh I know some of the missions are a beeyatch to complete, but I try to never use cheats until after I beat a game, unless, of course, the game itself is so dang hard, it is universally frustrating to all gamers, or if the game is just taking to dang long, then I'll use cheats. Like Elder Scrolls Oblivion. I was playing through that just fine, with no cheats and whatnot, but when I realized how much of my life I wasted sitting there battling things, I finally said heck with it and upped all my stats to the max and flew (literally with a noclip cheat ;) ) through the game just so I could be done with it before I retired ;)

San Andreas rocked though. I didn't use cheats for that, though I did invest some time in mods, though now I can't recall which ones they were. Stupid little things like speedometers and whatnot.

Hi, Everyone! I'm new here!Let's Talk about GTA: San Andreas! ;)

It is an OK game maby 7/10. Real violent and people keep saying it makes them do crimes like steal cars ect. I don't think games could make you wan't to steal anything or break a law. Neither though can they stop you from wanting to steal something (solve your crave to break laws and lessen your anger by playing a game). All of the studies that they have done about these games and how they affect people mean nothing, because everyone reacts differently to it. My friend has the game and I play it sometimes and I didn't notice him or me turning into a criminal. I heard that he beat the game in one weekend also. I know lots of people that do that. Maby they should make the GTA games longer. People are paying from $30-$50 for them.
Thanks,
Sparkx

Does anyone know how the worldsize of San andreas compares to that of Vice City? I know vice city had quite a size when compared back to GTA 3, So if it kept going up it should be 2 or 3 times the size in Vicecity, anyone who can confirm or deny that?

San Andreas is having biggerr city size while comparing to older versions like GTA Vice city and GTA 3.
I'm a big fan of all the Rock Star City Games ( Including Maxpayne 2)
GTA series is rocking with some realistic effects, and in short we can live in our Computer!!
Its creating a virtual world inside our room!

I thought San Andreas was pretty ok, good new features but I still preferred Vice City for it's awesome atmosphere. GTA IV looks great too, Liberty City all over again with the Russian mobs.