xisto Community
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Come to talk about this game

Maybe this is my age catching up with me now, but I really wasn't that impressed with GTA:SA. I really got into the previous two, but the newest just didn't really do it for me... I understand what the game genre is about, but it just started to seem too much, even for a GTA game.I did play a bit of it, and I thought riding the bike in the beginning was hilarious, but I just started losing interest in it... maybe it was getting to be a bit over the top for me... But I can see how everyone else could get into it... it is more violent and more crude than before, and if you are into it, you can really get into it.I have GTA III and Vice City, and I may just keep it at that... I can always blow up a car or seven when I really need to!

sand andres car mode

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

How to get car mode in sand andress for ps2

-question by shang

how can i beat this?

At mad dog mission I cant run to the truck without me being mission failed by him jumping, how can I stop this?

-question by fozzy

Hi, Everyone! I'm new here!Let's Talk about GTA: San Andreas! :)

I personally rented Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for play station 2 It didn't take long for me to get stuck to the point where
i couldn't pass any more missions in the game. I'm not much of a fan of San Andreas , i am however a fan of Grand Theft Auto 3

R U CRAZY!!!??? lolGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Dude, it is a violent game, that's not why I spend 60 dollars buying brand new and pre ordering all of the GTA's I have GTA 4 and 5 on the way this fall.  The only reason I like them is because I'm free to do what I want whenever I want.  I love driving all of the cars and living a normal life.  I can make 4 different saved games and make my guy have a different personality every time.  It rocks.  But I also expect great graphics, which is what 3 and Vice City lack.  San Andreas was pretty good for the PS2 and I still have it for the PS2.  But now I have GTA 4 and it's twice as good.  And then the graphics for 5 make it look like I'm comparing San Andreas and 4. But I LOVE all of the GTA's for different reasons.  But Vice city and 3 just didn't click with me. So yeah.  Write back man. Peace.

-reply by GTA Addict

Dude I have the answer!!!Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Dude, how many times have you used cheat codes.  I did this once and was like you probly r right now.  I look on ALL of the websites for answers.  There is no way around this.  But if you used too many cheat codes then you now have a glitch in your game.  I had the SAME EXACT problem. cheated too many times and the Madd Dogg would jump as soon as I started the mission.  Is this your problem? It was mine.  The only 2 things you can do is (I know you don't feel any better with these answers) just be sattisfied that you can't go any farther on the Madd Dogg missions. Or you restart the whole game.  When I heard that answer I was devestated, frustrated, mad, and very sad at all of my hard work.  I had cheated over 3,200 times and on the game I restarted I made to the very last mission cheating just over 200 times.  No Glitches.  Try and stay under the 500 mark. I can give you advice.  I only use 3 cheats every time I start the game, Infinite health, ammo, and Freeze wanted level and a few other cheats along the way to beat some of the more difficult missions.  Now I wouldn't have typed this much if I didn't care.  If you have any other questions, just email me dude.  Remember, I have gone through this and I know how mad you are right now.  But remember the more missions you do on those 3 cheats the less you have to cheat. I tried doing at least 1-2 a day.  Maybe more if I really felt like it.  When you have beaten a level before you just wanna keep going and it is just an addiction sort of.  But if you have done that mission before than it's just a drag and push yourself through it.  (Well that's how it is for me) but life sucks sometimes and that's one of those times.  Well best of luck to u.

GTA Addict,

Roy, UT, USA

I have a question about mission - cut throat business.Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Hello there. Culd anyone help me? I`m stuck on mission - cut throat business, where I have to catch Og Loc. The thing is, he drives like 2 times faster than me. I cant even get close to him, even Madd Dogg is driving faster. I've had about 72 attemps on this mission, I just cant do it because I cant catch Og on water. Usually I drive flawless on any bike/car, but on this mission I just cant catch him. I've tried nitro cheat, but I still cant catch him.. Got any tips?

-reply by Nobody

NO NO NO , its not because you've used cheats allot , and no you don't have to restart the whole game again , its because if you are plyaing with the XBOX live Or 360 in every device there is a game trainers ander the main menu just go to it and choose all the Games under the title of GTA or grand theft auto and make sure you turn them passwords off. and start the game again . Or its better if you just turn off the device or the console  and then turn it on by holding the operating button long enough just to turn it on without goiong to the XBOX Game Main menu , and don't try to do any password just do the og log mission without any , just go there naturally by normal gaming driving , and vuallah its working. 

and if you are playing with the playstation I don't belive this glitch is in it, and if so , just  restart the game and play the mission normally without any passwords. 

A good tutorial on how to beat this mission can be found on youtube at this link /watch?v=pE673ERqfsA. I imagine you have beat this mission by now but in case you haven't and still need help you can just watch that and know what to do. I have beat this game many times and unfortunately recently my memory card randomly erased so I have had to start over again. If you have any other mission questions just let me know. Hope I've helped some!

I have a question about mission - cut throat business.

Hello there. Culd anyone help me? I`m stuck on mission - cut throat business, where I have to catch Og Loc. The thing is, he drives like 2 times faster than me. I cant even get close to him, even Madd Dogg is driving faster. I've had about 72 attemps on this mission, I just cant do it because I cant catch Og on water. Usually I drive flawless on any bike/car, but on this mission I just cant catch him. I've tried nitro cheat, but I still cant catch him.. Got any tips?

-reply by Nobody