xisto Community
iGuest

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Come to talk about this game

True, GTA San Andreas is a good game, but in my opinion, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, is better, anyway, I agree with Amorak's post that if you're ging to play it and 5 minutes later, you're going to shoot, kill, punch etc. someone, then you shouldn't play it. But I stil disagree with the fact that people are stopping under 16's playing such a great game. True there are imature under 16's but there are a large majority of the age group(under 16) who are very mature and can handle it.

I rented GTA:SA and it seemed like a good game. Sure lots of violence...lots of foul language....lots of sexual... ?activities ...lol (didn't get too far into the game). Anyways, now adays that's what makes a good game. It seems to hook the person playing it in with all that disturbing, and comediac activities. There are a lot of people that should be able to play GTA series. For instance. 18+ of course that's who the games for16+ in most cases unless the kids a bit disturbed.. PARENTS WATCH UR CHILDREN14+ start drawing the line here...if u think the kid is mature enuf..then it's a go10- definately shouldn't be playing GTA seriesI mean i seen a kid at wal-mart that was about 8 years old and was telling his "mom" to get him vice city and GTA: SA. I think he ended up with Vice City. I've had one of my cousins tell me about destroying helicopters, blowing up cars, running over cops, killing citizens, and doing hookers...(cousin was like 5) so i think there's certain material that children shouldn't be exposed to. Driving fast cars is plenty to occupy a kid. Give them something from NFS series and they'll do just fine, or midtown madness even. Although there are quite a few exceptions to be made in the gaming industry, IMO that's who should play GTA.

well i think that GTA: san andreas has pushed the game far over the limits. when i first played it i thought like wow. i couldnt stop playing the game. i have also finished the game so its a really good game.

San Anreas is definetly my favourite game for PS2 because its so addictive! In the first week I got it, it took a lot of willpower for me to put the controller down but now the novelties kind of worn off. Ive been stuck on this one mission for a week now but I haven't given up yet! I can't wait until the next GTA comes out, hopefully even better then san andreas.

SA is way better then VC because of all the new features. For example, you can build up your Strengh, Stamina, and respect for your gang. Also, you have to eat so its like real life. You can get a girlfriend. And my favroite part is that you can build up your weapons by using them a lot. This game is defently better then VC.

I must agree simply the size of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas compared to that of Vice City and all the new features makes San Andreas the better game. They just added so much stuff in the new game I am sorry.As for characters I am a fan of Tommy Vercetti myself :D

When will SA come to the pc platform ?? i can't wait to get my greedy little hands on it yupyeeeee !! great game played it on PS2 and I loved it ....PEACE

SA is way better then VC because of all the new features. For example, you can build up your Strengh, Stamina, and respect for your gang. Also, you have to eat so its like real life. You can get a girlfriend. And my favroite part is that you can build up your weapons by using them a lot. This game is defently better then VC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! I didn't knew all that!

You have just changed my mind about not buying it!

The whole gang members idea is a very good add-on to an allready good game. By trying to constantly improve their games, this franchise is not boring yet. Some games just keep coming out, but with a different name.