xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelkiller

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba? what is the best RPG on the gba???

Id have to say personally golden sun series was a hrrible gameplay experience for me, although this is y opinion it wasnt exactly much an rpg as it was an FF rip with all the bull crap talking taking up more time thatn the fighting itself. But Summon Night is THE best rpg ive ever played the 2nd one quickly follows suite but isnt NEARLY as good as the first. It loses its elaborate crafting format and the tournaments but gains much better plot and insanely messed up twists you would never expect to happen. So id recomened the Summon Night series.-reply by Teledaga

well of the games I have I'd have to say Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is a classic, great strategy game and great plot to boot. Final Fantasy 6 is probably tied for first just becuase it has an awesome plot, and its FF! Not sure if pokemon counts as an RPG though, but its pretty popular, even among older kiddies cackle cackle~

-reply by poke the jello

the best rpg i play in gba is castlevania! bec. of the vampire story line of it, in the game weapons/magic/summons/items/ are cool. even when you are saving the game!

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

Hm...

The best RPGs on the GBA I've ever played are as follows:

Golden Sun 1 & 2: The Lost Age

Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Megaman Zero 1-4 (This is an action/adventure RPG series. It's the hardest games I've ever played, truthfully.)

Sword of Mana

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Mario Party Advance

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga

All the Classic NES remakes are good, too.

Though GBA has a lot of good RPGs, I would recommend playing the PSX and the SNES for better RPGs. Super Nintendo has a lot of RPGs you can't just look pass. And the PSX is pretty much the beginning of 3-D RPG styles.

-reply by Celestial

Please don't confuse Final Fantasy Tactics with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The Advance version is horrible in comparison. The first and original is far superior albeit it is on PlayStation.

Summon Night Swordcraft Story, Summon Knight Swordcraft Story 2. Those are supremely excellent RPGs for the GBA. Check them out.

-reply by Unknown Dungeon Pokemon

I don't know what gba rpg game is the best but I know somes good rpgs for gba likeeee

1-riviera promise land

2-breath of fire series

3-final fantasy series 1-2-5 I think 3 is on gba to

4-luffia the ruins of lore

5-mario rpgs

6-demikids dark and light

7-legend of mana or secret of mana

8-dragon quest but these are in jap

9-these are strategies rpg super robot wars og 1 -og 2-there are more but in jap

10-final fantasy tactics

11-fire emblem series and more I know of more but I hope you enjoy these tiles xD

-reply by COOL DESIGNER

I don't know what gba rpg game is the best but I know somes good rpgs for gba likeeee
1-riviera promise land

2-breath of fire series

3-final fantasy series 1-2-5 I think 3 is on gba to

4-luffia the ruins of lore

5-mario rpgs

6-demikids dark and light

7-legend of mana or secret of mana

8-dragon quest but these are in jap

9-these are strategies rpg super robot wars og 1 -og 2-there are more but in jap

10-final fantasy tactics

11-fire emblem series and more I know of more but I hope you enjoy these tiles xD

-reply by COOL DESIGNER

these are all good game but I also like the zelda game they had for gba

What is the best gba rpg games ever?What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

THIS IS THE LIST OF MY FAVES:

1-Breath of fire 2

2-Summon Night - Swordcraft story

3-Summon Night - Swordcraft story 2

4-Golden Sun

5-Golden Sun - The Lost Age

6-Harvest Moon - Friends Of Mineral Town

7-Harvest Moon - More Friends Of Mineral Town

8-Final Fantasy Series

9-Swords of Mana

10- Lunar Legend

-reply by someone special

Best 15 games for GBAWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?Very nice1.Golden Sun II2.Demikids Dark/light version3.Naruto Ninja Council4.Shaman King Master of Spirits 1 and 25.Harvest moon friends of the mineral town6.Mario Super Circuit7.Breath of Fire II8.Mario and Luigi Superstar saga9.Final Fantasy Series10.Swords of Mana11.Kingdom Hearts Chain Mermories12.Advances wars13.Rayman Raving Rabbids14.Rayman Raving Hoodlum Havoc15.Rayman 3-reply by Keanu

Final fantasy series wins it by far, how anyone can think otherwise is beyond me, although the pokemon games are great, not the tv show and definetly not the new ones though, just everywhere between yellow and crystal, though if you do enjoy the pokemon series I highly recommend dragon warrior monsters. Its an amazing game but made on gbc-reply by sir-tokesalot

I'd have to say Golden Sun 1 and 2, Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 and  2, might throw in Riviera: The Promised Land^^

Yeah Riviera does get a bit repetitive when encountering enemies and training but it's got amazing graphics, good sound, and yeah, a nice storyline. Gameplay is not that bad too, only thing I don't like is the limit of items you can carry and the fact that you need to throw away stuff to keep new items and there's no item shop ;w;

-reply by Testarossa88