xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelkiller

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba? what is the best RPG on the gba???

It's been a while since I'ved played any GBA games so its hard to think back but from what I remember, Golden sun has got to be the best RPG ever, They should really make a verison for DS. It had the perfect mix of storyline, action and strategy.Other good GBA RPG's were the Final Fantasy series (as always), my favourites are probably Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasty Tactics Advance. I like FFTA because it's not purely a bash and dash sort of game, there's tactics involved!Fire emblem was also pretty good, as was Summon Night... I never actually thought of Harvest moon as an RPG but that was pretty fun too, it does tend to get a but repetetive. Rune factory (fantasy harvest moon) is a really good game if you like that sort of thing though, it's got a bit more background and plot to it with a 'fantasy' and fighting monsters element.

Um that game that you don't know the name of with the magican and dragon armor stuff... I think that would be Lunar Legend.  Or at least I played that game and it sounds a lot like what you were describing.  Although since this is like 4 months after your initial post you probably figured that out by now =P

-reply by Jenn

I'm a chibi freak

So I'd advise Riveria the promised land or summon knight I & II Both have good story and chibi chars

-reply by Loki

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story AND Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 are the best Gameboy Advance games ever!

I think they have Summon Night: Twin Age on Nintendo DS, too.. :/

-reply by Xeliaely

Besy GBAWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?I ever playing that following rom, but they are not goodat all. This is my best Rom:

1. Tactic Ogre : Knight of Lodis (Definitely...!)

Actually, this game more perfect than FF tactic, even it's made earlierThan it, but FF tactic is **** and Plagiarism from Tactic Ogre.

2. Pokemon GBA Series 

As Always...

3. Yggdra Union

It's better than Riviera..

4. Kingdom Hearts

Its look like PS2 

5. Summon Night Series

I agree with you...

6. Advance Wars series

I think Its worth..

-reply by Gekkostates

RankingWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

for me the best RPG games in gba is

1.Golden Sun 1 & 2 : Great graphics, good storyline and aswome skill effects.

2.Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: Good graphics, great storyline but the story is different than in the playstaion.

3.Pokemon Series: The most popular game in gba.

4.Kindom Hearts: Good graphics, you can make combos if you want.

5.Zoid Legacy: Graphics is normal,good storyline and great effects.You should try playing !

=)

-reply by UNKNOWN?

have the best RPG collection of GBA gamesWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

I recomend all of these games. These are some of the best RPGs I've ever played. My favorites are Fire Emblem, Lunar Legend, and Sword of Mana, so you should really check those out. I'd have to say the graphics are fairly decent for most of them, except for maybe Finaly Fantasy 1&2, which just barely gets by. If you are looking for a more classic RPG game, than try Lunar Legend, Final Fantasy 1&2, or the Golden Sun series. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Fire Emblem take on sort of more of a military type roll, where you direct your soldiers in battle. Sword of Mana is slightly similar to the Gauntlet series. For those of you who have not hear of the Gauntlet series, let me give you a quick recap. A...A...A... And thats pretty much how gameplay goes. But Sword of Mana offers harder puzzle solving, and the feature that only certain spells and weapons will work on certain enemies. Sword of Mana is still a great game though. And finally, if your looking for a story with an interesting story line, then I just suggest that you stay away from the Final Fantasy series. All the of these games are still really great RPGs, and they are must haves for RPG lovers.------------ 

-reply by muesh251

I really have to say:

Summon Night Swordcraft Story. The gameplay is fantastic, sideview battles. Multiple skills that you can learn. And a great storyline.

Part 2 of the SNSS is even better. They come with a lot of the same. But a lot is also upgraded, and the usage of weapons out of battles. And of course a entire new system that could change your battles.

And even if part 3 of the series is only available in japanese...You can still understand the big meaning of what to do and such. Especially when you played the first 2 games.

Then of course the Golden Sun series are AMAZING! The battle system is great, and the numerous puzzles will be enjoyable. And of course a extra dungeon that you could play.

and of course the things that are named above could be good :D

what about tales of fantasya and mario and luigi superstar saga?also loved snss and golden sun

bot great games and I played a grate medabots game cant remember its name

I played tactics ogre and the game was great but I don't considering tactic games rpg, for me there are 2 diferent worlds

ps: sry for my english

-reply by juan

I'm a man of few words, read the lists and try the games... Or don't...

RPG:

1. Dragonball Z - Buu's Fury (completely in sinc with the series and great gameplay!)

2. Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen (I'm a sucker for raising those little furballs to killing predators..)

3 . Summon Night Swordcraft 2 (The Blacksmithing together with the fishing makes for killer weapons!)

RPG/Tactics:

1. Lord Of The Rings - The Third Age (Been playing it over and over for three years now)

2. Super Robo Taissen 2 (Amazing Graphics and extremely good storyline, if only they found a faster way around all the talking...)

3. Advance Wars (Decent Game, a bit military for my taste, but really decent tactics game overall)

-reply by MBDrysens

I know these games aren't exactly RPGs in the conventional sense, but I really enjoyed the Shining Soul series immensely.There were only two releases for the GBA, but both games, Shining Soul I & II, are incredibly good action rpg titles that give you a touch of the Diablo formula with jrpg sensibility in a hand-held package. Basically, you get colorful environments, addictive character building and customization, and a decent story that pulls you through each chapter towards a final exciting conclusion. It's not terribly meaningful, but the sensation of going on a journey to fulfill a quest is very strong, which gives the games a keen sense of adventure.The cool thing is that Shining Soul II is a virtual improvement over the first game in almost every way. However, both games are very good, so I recommend trying them out.

This is betterWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

I will  say Summon Night this game have a good game play specially the crafting system of it, even if you finish the story you can continio the game and craft stroger weapon and have a more powerfull skill and build your desire status, 

greatest build for his game is pure STR you can kill monster in a 1-2hit

-reply by alex

Best RPG in my opinion would be Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I mean who wouldn't love that game :lol:. Having all the loves of the Playstation version which was a big success but adding in new features like the law system to make the game more challenging. They also have different races and being it a creation of square enix your guaranteed a good story.Another RPG is Harvest Moon, yes its a farming game but its a game that can keep you busy for hours trust me. In the end its one of those games you feel satisfied with as you have generally lived your life as a farmer and accomplished his dream (I don't really want to say much about it since it may be considered a spoiler). Anywho, that is a must and if you having second thoughts about it just try it anyway! :XD:Third RPG would be Breath of Fire III, another great diverse world from ours. I liked it, actually it was the first game I had among the Advance and trust me took some time to beat it.Fourth RPG would be golden sun franchise, I havent beaten it myself but it was for for the time I had it. I'm sure many players would recommend this RPG straight up.Fifth RPG, Kingom Hearts Chains of Memories, great story and unique card system placed in. Characters we all know and grown to love <3 Sora.

dude you missed oneWhat Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

you missed one man you got to add tales of phantasia and tales of smponia these are arguably the longestrpg and most funnest games aver

-reply by ALEX