xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Angelkiller

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba? what is the best RPG on the gba???

Replying to AngelkillerI cant believe no one said "Shining Force: Legacy of the Dark Dragon"A remake of Legacy of great intentionIts short but its the best ever!The comparison to golden sun would be hardcore close in an awesome-ness ratioTrust meAnd it can be difficult, but kinda short :]-reply by Ryan!! :o

Pshhhh

What Is The Best Rpg On The Gba?

It's all about Summon Night! Best RPG for the GBA and actually one of the best I've played, period.

Golden Sun was crap. Don't listen to them.

-reply by Kismet

thanks for that listI'm gonna try some of these games out!XDHere's mineI loved sword of manasummon night was addictingBut my one and top RPG favorite wasn't mentionedits called breath of fireIts an AWESOME RPG for the gbathere's only 2 versions out for the gbaThe first one I'm still playing I beat the second oneThe graphics are amazing and the gameplayand characters are coolTry it out sometimeXD

Hm. Summon Night is a GREAT rpg. FF Tactics was alright- but as stated above it got VERY repetitive, but great for taking up time.Um. Fire Emblem II is ALRIGHT. Golden Sun?Bleh.It was OKAY. -reply by Sabre

this is the game

Summon night the second version

Shining soul the second version and the resurrection of the dark dragon

Golden sun 1 and 2

(thats only my opinion)

-reply by +GRAND+ DUSTER

I cant belive that no one say dbz lega�y of goku 1 and 2These are awesome games and you don't need to be dbz fanBut the really best rpg is dbz buus fury Try it out!-reply by Victor

Well rpg role playing if you play role of mario I guess its role playing but nvm I like theseGolden sun series 7.5/10 its sosoBreathe of fire series was good Most tactic games are good Riviera the promised land was great a faveUm lets see hmm most others people say but some of them just kinda bore me lol-reply by leon

Has everyone forgotten about all the legend of zelda games? Four Swords, The Minish Cap, and a Link to the Past? if I'm not mistaken those are rpg's-reply by Keilbasa

best rpg on gba

I would say summon night: swordcraft story 1 and 2 you can download 1 on rom gods and 2 almost everywhere

I love sword crft story bescause you fight there against monster with 5 weapons that make urself so you fight with owncreated weapons

I would say to breath of fire series

Golden sun series

-reply by gba best friend

the best game/rpg i think has to be pokemon EMERALDI remember this game was the first one i've ever played on gba and probably that's why i like it so much lolEverybody says pokemon is for kids but i must disagree. Its far more complex than that and most of the kids don't know what ev-s are for example. Anyway i love the whole gotta catch em all concept catching pokemon and making them battle i've spent hours and hours of gameplay and never got bored!The zelda series was also nice but kinda too easy. I used to beat the entire game in like 2-3 days

Tales of Phantasia is really good. It has a very unique fighting system which I think is my favorite part. Also has a very decent story-reply by trillong

i cant remember a rpg GBA game name...

It was a rpg game when you start been a boy, in a town and you saw a young magician doing some tricks, you screw over her tricks, and it has relation with some dragon stuff at the end you get a dragon armor that is kinda legendary, you use 4 player who join you in the way, the last place is a big castle and you have to push a sequel of color circles in the ground to get 2 the final boss ...I cant remember the name of the game the battle mode was similar to golden sun..Can anyone knows??

-question by rpglook