xisto Community
ultrasmad

favorite sport

eh well my favorite sport is sk8boarding, some people say its not a sport but IT IS! i find it fun and even though i get hurt alot it just makes me get up and try it again :) , but uhh yeah so my favorite sport

Hmmm, The sports that I like to do to stay in shape is swim or run. But I'm not good at either one. The sports that I love to watch on tv the most are x-treme sports though. I can't do them at all, but they seem really fun and cool. I think 21 is a little too old to start learning how to do extreme skating and stuff though :)

I did a lot of sports, I like surfing a lot, skateboarding, snowboarding I also like Tang Soo Do (Martial arts) it's fun, you learn a lot, always in good shape. Snowboarding is A LOT of fun I mean A lot, I only snowboarded a few times, but man I want to do it again. Skateboarding, I like skating half pipes and bolws (big ones 9 feet minimun) but I had to quit because I hurt my hands once and I play music and my hand were kinda bothering me, and I love music so I quit, but saketboarding is really fun too.

is criket fun?never tryed it.
but doesnt sound like a exiting sport...

Crickets my favourite sport. It is pretty good, playing a cricket match is not as fun but if you just play with your friends its really fun. <_< Another favourite is skateboarding.

I do cross country and track for my high school team. I am a freshman female, and I run the two mile varsity on track, and I run the 3 mile for cross country. My team just placed 3rd in the State in cross country and track sectionals are next week so I'm VERY VERY excited. :unsure:

My favourite is mountain climbing.

It's a great sport, it uses all your muscles, and it's nice that you have goals (reach the top :P), and can try different tracks, more easy or more hard.

And you can also do it during the winter, in special halls, like this one that I'm going to from my home-town (it's called Natural High :P)

Posted Image

hi every onemy favourite sport is football though m in india where crickeerters are worrishppedi don't know why these people like cricket so slow gamefootball and basketball is the best outdoor games for a child like me......

Well all I can say is that I have many "favourites" sports. I used to play soccer in a team. I practiced Judo for 1 year and now I'm playing Basketball. Also there would be many sports that I would love to try but due to the conditions in my country I don't think I could have the possibilities :|. I would love to try (american)football or hockey which is played in my country but isn't that important ...

I really love playing racquetball myself. However, I find it very boring to watch.For viewing pleasure, I prefer football (both types). As long as the teams are good, it is really fun to watch.Regards,z.

I love playing and watching soccer. I have been watching/play it ever since I was small. MAN UTD are the best^^Also tennis, i can't play it very well but i sure do love watching it

I like a lot of sports, but the one I like the most is probably basketball, since I was little I was an admirer of Michael Jordan :) Too sad now I barely have time to play basketball, however I remember the good times when I played basketball for hours every night...I also like ping-pong xD