xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

Cover For My Book anyone think this is good?

Man your you're too good for a 13 year old... lol.But i would honestly say if I saw that book cover I wouldn't buy the book... but it looks really good and an adult would probably like it.

thanks for the comments! :-) anyway, yeah, it's just different kinds of stories and poems I wrote. At the last section of the book is some of my friends' stories. yuuuuup.

quite good. maybe more noise. ;)

53200[/snapback]

i'd clean out the noise if it was me. :P here's something i cleaned, hope you don't mind, SuburbanalCuts. :D i'd say you picked a lovely choice for a book cover.

Posted Image

i think you should just take the star off and put something else. Iono maybe if it was real and there was a gold star it would look great. lol. i'm retarded. I like the first one. It looks awesome.

the duck photo was taken by my gramps years ago. Anyway does it look like a good bookcover?

Posted Image

52989[/snapback]

Yes, I like it a lot.

Suz ;)

I think it maybe was suppose to have that sort of feel and texture... I like the grungey feel.. an old look perhaps?I like the first one too the edited one looses the scenery and is blury

well i think it is good and need to work on the image actually it is bit ruff,i think it suits with sweet late night childrens story bokanyway nice work.pls post your stories some time here. ;)