xisto Community
ultrasmad

fav webdesigning tool

you are right punit, Macromedia DreamWeaver MX 2004 is a real good soft for webdesigning. although i combine it with MicroSoft FrontPage, Adobe Golive and Adobe InDesign to get what i want.

Frontpage 2000 i use atm and its pretty sexy

i think that FrontPage 2002 is much better that the 2000 counterpart cos it has more user friendly features than the 2000 counterpart. I use frontpage extensively but combine it with other softs. i am not so good with Powerpoint but i am still learning to use it more

I use Web encoder 5 from TSware. It's has many features that are very useful for webdesign and development. For newbies in web design, it also has a script helper and it's own FTP program. I think it's the best. But the best feature about this software is that it's FREE!! Later, J. (TS)

Yeah i use dreamweaver 2004 and frontpage to create the main design of my website. I am trying to find a good jpeg image tool, i know photoshop, but i dont like that too much.

I use two very good and powerful HTML tools on my pc for creating web pages. The both are very good. I neither uses nor needed Frontpage. Although I have it on my system.

They are 1stPage 2000 and HTML-Kit. And the most intersting thing is that both are free. HTML-Kit has 1,225,923 downloads and 95% User Rating on Cnet Download.com

You can download both from here.

http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage2.shtml

http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

The download files are not very large. Just 3 or 4 MB.

If anyone had not tried them so far I will suggest to try once. I am sure you will like them.

DreamWeaver is a kool soft for php coding and asp coding. Combining it with Adobe PS CS and Adobe Imageready CS is a real kool combination for web designins and graphic designing.

I use mainly NotePad because Im a basic person.But I Also have FontPage and CoffeeCup and Dreamweaver but I never use them.

I don't use any webdesigning program, I'm too lazy to learn :) Instead I use a CMS (content management system), my favourites are Mambo and PHP-nuke. They're a lot more easy than learning one of those programs, well to me it is :)