xisto Community
NNNOOOOOO

A Question About My-Cent randomly thought up question

I know you can use it to pay for web hosting. Can you use it to put money in Pay-Pal? I was reading a response in one of my recent topics when I thought up this question.I would really like to know this.

The long and short answer is 'NNNOOOOOO'
Sorry I couldn't resist!

haha good answer, and it is TRUE! :)

i think there SHOULD be an option to transfer any credits earned to a paypal account though. even though it might seem like bad business, it could attract a lot more people to the forum to post and a way to allow people to earn a little more extra money online. since we can't even transfer credits to another account yet, i don't see this happening anytime soon :)

Even though that would be really nice to do that.

The long and short answer is 'NNNOOOOOO'

Sorry I couldn't resist!

I wouldn't either. Thats almost why I chose my name.

haha good answer, and it is TRUE! :)

i think there SHOULD be an option to transfer any credits earned to a paypal account though. even though it might seem like bad business, it could attract a lot more people to the forum to post and a way to allow people to earn a little more extra money online. since we can't even transfer credits to another account yet, i don't see this happening anytime soon :)

I agree with you guys. It would help me get thing that stores near me don't carry. Things like electrical components, computer game, world domination, etc. The option to transfer the credit to Pay-Pal should be added SOON!!!!!
Edited by NNNOOOOOO (see edit history)