xisto Community
deadmad7

How To Make A Simple Article Spinner Using Word! How to Make a Simple Article Spinner using Word

no. it really wasn't, wd. scroll up and read your words. that's why it's important to know about something before having an opinion on it. not only an opinion, but judging people out in the open. you should already know a lot about how people judge without knowing all the facts by now :)
but in any case, i still think peoples opinions will differ anyway because there is a thin line where morals and values are defined and sometimes it's hard to even know what is morally correct. this is why we have different laws in different parts of the world. there has never been a way to truely define what is right or wrong fully or the different levels of what is morally wrong. for example. in some parts of the world, if you're caught drinking and driving, you can be excecuted. in other parts of the world, you get thrown in jail for a day, pay a $500 fine, and take a class :)

i used drinking and driving because not only is drinking incorporated in certain religions as a big no no, drinking and driving also has the potential of killing people.

hey, i wasn't judging anyone, i repeated over and over again that it is my OWN POINT OF VIEW. and of course i apply it only for me, did you hear me saying "why you did that anwiii??" or "why did you do that deadmad??"

i was only talking on ME how I seeing things. and i think i have the right of saying so, since it took me about at least an hour to write a post and another to upload and make sure that everything is fine and choosing the keywords for seo <_< . after all, personally i won't mind if anyone asked me first before posting my article in his site. but doing that behind my back without even asking me, no. i won't accept that, and i remember that YOU yourself told me once to make sure that others won't steal my articles and if i knew that somebody did, i should pm him and ask him to add a link to the original one!! right??

any way, to make things clear i was stating my own opinion, that's all.

i used drinking and driving because not only is drinking incorporated in certain religions as a big no no, drinking and driving also has the potential of killing people.

hmmm and what this sentence suppose to mean?? i am confused now :D.
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

i used that scenario as an example of a HUGE difference of opinion in regards to morals and ethics that people judge by.
in this case it's article spinning. you are degrading all people that use article spinners saying whoever uses them are unethical. my arguement against your statement is you are making false judgements on people when you probably never used an article spinner to know what it fully does and why it's used. i've been waiting for an answer in why you feel it's unethical, but all you have done so far is agree with me when i give certain scenarios. you say it's your opinion, but you really haven't clarified your opinion at all.

sorry for being persistent, but more and more people are using article spinners these days and this thread will certainly be searched out in google. it's important that there is no misleading information here when someone blatantly calls people unethical if they use article spinners.

let me go on further to ask you a question? is it unethical for people to call other people unethical when those other people aren't hurting anyone? i am wondering who is making you judge and jury for what is ethical if someone wants to spin a plr or original content or rewrite someone elses work and then spin it. if this is your strong opinion on this subject, what experience do you have with article spinners to know they are unethical for other people to use them? i seriously want to know how you are basing your opinion to make blanket statements in calling people unethical. that is degrading and demoralizing to anyone who has used an article spinner

hmmm seems you are in mood of arguing :D . anyway, my whole point is based on telling the original writer, i mean asking for his permission first or add a back link to the original topic. so is article spinner programs do that?? if so then i will withdraw every word i said. if not then no :)

in my opinion, the difference between rewriting articles and spinning them is huge. how?? i will explain. first, when we like to write something about a certain topic we will read several topics, collect information and gather them again in our way and words. it is something like making a research, then we don't have to ask for permissions. because basically it will be your effort not others.

but taking a certain article and simply spinning it, it is like taking other's efforts.

any way, still say it is my opinion and still you won't hear me. it is the usual argument between us :) so calm down and don't take things personally. it is my opinion and saying so won't prevent others from spinning articles i guess.

Here is my 0.03 mycent :). Well i'm with WD on this one. I'm non-native english author and spinner was competing against me when i started writing online. Now that i managed to get past level of spinner, with improvement in sentence formation etc. I can take my revenge against spinner. :DI don't like spinner for many reasons - one that wd mentioned already. Second how many spinner articles are readable ?For example i found one article where bot posted this - "Flatbottom our youngest son, who is digit, is acquisition how to use the Whirley Pop Corn popper." Okay, what's this ? Is this anyway readable ? is it providing any value to anyone ? Here is another one of the spinner gems. "Mostly, you belike already bonk virtually Vizio, they are one of good manufacturers of LCD Video in the Unpartitioned States". So united states synonym is "unpartitioned states" ?. Anyway, nothing against those who use it and nothing against tutorial as well. Enjoy whatever web and life is throwing at you. It's really have funny side if you look at it. :D

Here is my 0.03 mycent :). Well i'm with WD on this one. I'm non-native english author and spinner was competing against me when i started writing online. Now that i managed to get past level of spinner, with improvement in sentence formation etc. I can take my revenge against spinner. :D
I don't like spinner for many reasons - one that wd mentioned already. Second how many spinner articles are readable ?

For example i found one article where bot posted this - "Flatbottom our youngest son, who is digit, is acquisition how to use the Whirley Pop Corn popper." Okay, what's this ? Is this anyway readable ? is it providing any value to anyone ? Here is another one of the spinner gems. "Mostly, you belike already bonk virtually Vizio, they are one of good manufacturers of LCD Video in the Unpartitioned States". So united states synonym is "unpartitioned states" ?. Anyway, nothing against those who use it and nothing against tutorial as well. Enjoy whatever web and life is throwing at you. It's really have funny side if you look at it. :D

yeah, i was about mentioning the same thing, but you were ahead of me mahesh :P. for me, as i used to depend on self taught to get more knowledge, so i was reading tutorials and search for them all the net. you know, since tutorials are better and faster to get information from a book. and i faced the same problem, reading un understood tutorials that all they do is wasting my time.

but honestly mahesh, i never read such bad articles like the ones you posted here :D. these are the worse :P from where did you get them??

this coming from two people who use bad grammar in everything they write on Xisto?

REALLY?? thanks for telling me that.

it makes me want to tell both of you that if you can't post in english only forums with proper english, then find a forum you can make your posts in your native language.

thanks for the advice, maybe i should do that.

i mean why did you put butterlies or flowers or a tree swing? because you SAW IT SOMEWHERE BEFORE.

even I decided not to post here in this topic any more. but i really can't let you go with these words.

because i never copy my designs, NEVER. i only collect tools that i think they are near to the person's personality and try to come up with something new that reflects him. and absolutely i never saw something near to my theme any where, i just collected what i want to be in my site and tried to make a portrait from them. and i think i told you before that the tree swing was my baby's idea not mine, i just added it. and surely she didn't see that from any other website since she was only 3 years old at that time.

any way, sorry deadmad, i didn't mean to say all that in your thread, i will try to be more careful next time.

Oops, it seems i made a lot of grammars mistakes here, sorry dear readers of Xisto. i am not a native english speaker you know.

it is true that some people don't know how to use article spinners correctly. does this mean that those people are "unethical" according to mahesh and web designer who seem to be together on this one? that's like saying. i mean truly, to judge a persons moral character and their values?

Nowhere i mentioned issue of ethics. My acceptance with WD was on point of readability and value to readers. Where is ethics in this ? You can use human spinner and still work things out. I'm not even discussing spinners from ethical marketers in depth here.

this coming from two people who use bad grammar in everything they write on Xisto?

it makes me want to tell both of you that if you can't post in english only forums with proper english, then find a forum you can make your posts in your native language.

I consider my posting quality much better in terms of grammar than some other members in that case. For starters, i use capital letter when starting any sentence. Going by that route i can also point out that owner of this forum also makes mistakes in grammar/typo in most of his replies or announcements. I can take my shot against spinners because if spinners are good then why not use them on forums ? Answer : quality. (Not pointing to ethics/moral/character stuff).

sorry mahesh, you aren't competing with article spinner, you are competing with your own self.

Yup. I know, my point was when i started with this language the sentence construction was similar to spinner. I was adding humor by making a competitive relation with spinners. I don't know what made you go so train wreck by relating things with character, ethics, morale stuff.

i would never suggest judging people's moral character if they use article spinners unless you want to be judged as well. you both seem to agree that writing good articles with good grammar and spelling relate to ethics and moral character.

In business be it online or offline, ethics and moral character fades and fall in gray area. This is the reason i didn't pointed in any of my reply about character/ethics etc. I can't read spun article (example given in previous reply) and this is demonstrated fact that spun articles provide no value atleast to me.

but honestly mahesh, i never read such bad articles like the ones you posted here :D. these are the worse :P from where did you get them??

Squidoo, Infobarrel users are posting these for fun in forums. Obviously after 24/48 hours those articles are taken down.

Anwiii, you PISS me off. Yes, I am personally attacking you about how you attack others, I wish I didn't have to, but I am not sure how else to get through to you.Yes, you've tried to help me, I appreciate that, but right now I just don't see you as a kind person. It seems like you always attempt to play devils advocate and take the opposite end of the argument just to do so, with no real reason other than to, what seems like, piss off, be right, or always have the last word. In my opinion you are a belligerent pretentious prick.Most of your arguments make little sense, like how you are complaining about WD and Mahesh, as you say, complaining about ethics of article spinners. How it is unethical, so you make the argument that they are just trying to make money even though it might not be good grammar or whatever, but then you go on and say how its wrong that the only reason Mahesh and WD are posting is to make money, mycents, its the same concept and you argue against it and you argue with it, doesn't make much sense.There are many other things I could bring up in your argument, but it just angers me, You have attacked me before, now I'm attacking you.Can you please just stop? Be nice, neutral, not everything has to be an argument, you don't always have to be right, and you don't always have to have the last word.

if you think my arguement here makes little sense, then maybe you shouldn't be replying to this thread. you want to attack me personally without any regard to the on topic discussion? why? because i am a prick? get a clue. either contribute something valid or don't contribute at all. or maybe start helping deadmad who has basically been doing your job as a mod. i attatcked you? this is the first time you said anything in this thread and it was way off topic. if you want to attack people in the future intentionally, i suggest you pm them in private if you have a problem. otherwise, keep your spew off the threads where it has no purpose to provide anything productive. either start being a mod, or resign from being one. simple as that. next time you want to try to attack me without any purpose or meaning, i will give in to your childesh tactics and have a go at you because you're the pot calling the kettle black.

Ok, few things, i did try to PM you, it didn't work, and still wont. "The member cannot receive any new messages" as you can see here http://i.imgur.com/rErui.pngAnd to solve that, I guess that I will just create a vent thread, hopefully that pleases you more, and if you want you can request for a moderator to delete these posts, because, I am not a moderator.

i am failed to active arical spinner after save i donot know how to open it plz help me in details at this id smartboy3383@yahoo.com