xisto Community
rob86

God Seen In Switzerland

Is it a bird, is it a plane, or is it God himself? Look for yourself on Google Earth. https://www.google.com/maps/@47.109233,9.253846,3a,75y,344.81h,98.67t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj5PMu0ODsSYdlq1z35F3xQ!2e0?source=s_q&hl=en&dg=dbrw&newdg=1'>https://www.google.com/maps/@47.109233,9.253846,3a,75y,344.81h,98.67t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sj5PMu0ODsSYdlq1z35F3xQ!2e0?source=s_q&hl=en&dg=dbrw&newdg=1 it be an Almighty Finger coming from the heavens?Another miracle happenening here: https://www.google.com/

Hmm... the first one looks like something is tied to the pole and flying but the line is hidden by the fog... and the second one... it looks like a mountain thing or its photoshopped.... :rolleyes:

I am assuming the OP is being sarcastic (if you really believe these are signs from a god then you are deluded :P)The first one is a windsock. The google car has an array of something like 8 cameras which take a photo together, using info in the photos, namely straight lines and patterns, the software stitches them together and blurs the edges (hence the "fog" like effect) to make one image. In this case the software has shifted the sock part of the windsock (the orange tube) too far left and the pole on which is is hung is too far right resulting in the image we see.The second photo is a similar effect but i couldnt say what the original image is meant to be but you can see it is misaligned and blurred. Since the sky is an empty region all stitching software will suffer terribly to create a decent image hence the results.

The first can be easily explained by hitting the back or forward arrows and then rotating the view towards the pole. The second one, however, cannot be so easily explained. I won't say that this is any clear sign or evidence of my faith, but i would nevertheless like to note that the second emphasis is founded in just about every distance before reaching the tunnel. If you hit the back or forward arrows and rotate the view towards the sky, you'll notice the same blurred image is shown in just about every distance. If it is a problem with the equipment, then we wouldn't expect the image to get larger as you get closer to the tunnel. If it were a problem with the angle of the camera, then we wouldn't expect the image to still remain when making use of the forward or back arrows (as seen with the light poll).The second image does not seem to be getting any bigger when moving back or forward. When you reach the tunnel you can still see a silhouette of the image at the top part of the enterance. Since i'm not going to continue clicking the arrow till "i" am out of the tunnel to see if the image is still there, you might as well conclude it is a problem of the panoramic camera view. The blurred image starts at the edge of the image where it makes the panoramic connection, implying malformation of the images.

I think it's only a glitch or something, it can't be real. Or maybe someone from google street created it? As it's not really a good evidence, but it's in fact fun to watch it and rotate the view and see it, quite funny.I remember I've seen more of these glitches, but is there any official answer from google about these things from google street?

After moving the camera forward several times it is clear that the second image is attached to the car, EG an aerial or other object fixed to the car or splattered on the camera, perhaps bird turd (when birds eat berries the colour changes accordingly so a pinky/purple hue isnt unusual) and the abrupt clear line at the base of the blur would be where the images are merged and hence cut off.

Looks like glitch in system to me. Not sure why rob is implying it as god or etc. may be rob is just having fun showing that to us. lol. but atleast it is looking like glitch in system to me. even google streets are weird sometimes.

When I logged on to MSN Messenger, that "Today" window -- the one that usually tells me how to pick a bra that's "right for me" -- had a link to a MSNBC article (or blog) about God being seen on Google Earth. It was silly so I posted the link. :rolleyes:

These days, there are many claims about miracles and with our high technology, we know that it is easy to cheat, especially if it is picture. I don't need any miracles to believe our Almighty God. I don't even need to see Him. It is not only our eyes which can prove God's existence but also our other senses, try to use it.