xisto Community
inea

The Rigth Of Free Posting Defend the freedom of the internet

Free Posting  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe there is a sort of Right of Free Posting. It is not possible to kick somebody out of the chat. And it takes some time for posts and topics to be deleted and closed. And people can start their own forum and type on it whatever they want. So in some way the internet offers a lot of freedom.

Edited by inea (see edit history)

Maybe there is a sort of Right of Free Posting. It is not possible to kick somebody out of the chat. And it takes some time for posts and topics to be deleted and closed. And people can start their own forum and type on it whatever they want. So in some way the internet offers a lot of freedom.

What the heck is this topic about? Some "right of free posting" that you think there should be or something? I don't think you can kick anybody in the chat now too, maybe admins or mods. Why would you want time for posts and topics to be deleted and closed? There could be a really obscene post/thread and you won't be able to remove it.

And people can start their own forum and type on it whatever they want. So in some way the internet offers a lot of freedom.

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about "free posting" here... how did the topic change to internet freedom? Me no comprende :D

Forums are just like businesses. They can refuse service (in this case the ability to visit and/or post) to anyone for any reason. Even if you go to a store, if the person running it does not like you they can force you to leave.So I really don't understand what this topic is about.

What this topic is about ? Why are you creating topics like this that makes no sense. I think it's high time to notify opaque about this. It's not that members don't tolerate newcomers on forum. But what you are doing is really annoying. What the hell is with this right of posting and all ? I mean what is your intention with this forum ?. I have doubt about your profile being one of old member but i can't recall it who it could be. If my doubt is wrong then please let us know what is with you and such threads in this forum ?

Inea, listen very carefully. Nobody cares.Secondly, you are trying to either increase your post count (to make you feel special, since you seem to need that) or to get MyCents to pay for hosting.Assuming you want more Cents to buy hosting, let me tell you that you are going about it all the wrong way, you really are. You dont just get cents for making new topics that no-one cares about. It isnt based on postcount where one post equals 15 cents or something like that. The algorithm analyses the CONTENT of your posts, since NONE of your posts have ANY content you wont get hardly any cents.Jesus kid learn to read, read what we are saying. No-one here cares about your meaningless posts, it wont increase your cents at all so you are wasting your time.You only reason i havent reported you yet is because you havent breached the TOS but the second you do i will be reporting you to the mods.Please, just leave this forum. You have 0 friends here and a total of 0 people like you.Goodbye.

I completely agree with the two posters above me. I've been reporting all of Ineas posts because they are clearly spam. He's even posting things in threads that have nothing to do with those threads. He's deleting posts he's made, and editing a crapload of his posts. I'd suggest you others report him as well.

this is the third post recently that is against inea and WAY off topic. maybe we should report your posts as well. if you have something to say, say it in one post and get it over with so i don't have to hear you either. since this topic is on the right of free posting, i guess this thread would have been the wisest to reply in even if what you had to say had very little to do with the topic.

this is the third post recently that is against inea and WAY off topic. maybe we should report your posts as well. if you have something to say, say it in one post and get it over with so i don't have to hear you either. since this topic is on the right of free posting, i guess this thread would have been the wisest to reply in even if what you had to say had very little to do with the topic.

It's interesting to see a post like this when you even admitted in your last post that you've told Inea at least twice to start posting more relevant stuff. But wait, it's fine for *you* to do it but nobody else?

I forgot. Based on your argument against the mods in the past it's clear you think you're above everyone else.

Report me all you want. At least if the mods/admins read my posts they may step in and do something about Inea. That's all I care about right now.