xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FiReStOrM

What's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?

The worst feeling to me, wasn't being shot, but more watching your best friend get shot in the back of the head and knowing that you could have done something to help him after he was there for you your whole life. Thats the worst experience I've had. You know sure, you can say it about you that you wouldn't care if somebody got shot and bled until he died or shot in the heart and died, but it really hurts to actually know the person. To actually acknowledge that hes gone and no more memories with him can be made, and then actually knowing who killed him is even worse because you know you want to get back at him, but then when you think about it for a minute or so you realize what will it do. I hear people tell me, you'll find another friend like him, but its not true, you'll never find that friend that stuck with you from kindergarten, or in my case since we were about 4. Those memories don't leave you, their the type of thing that you never forget that day, its like 9/11. Most people know exactly what they were doing that day, exactly, and where they were when they found out. I remember it just like it happened today, and even now, i turn back in my seat sometimes and say hey jorden look at that, or something like that and then it hits me, hes not there anymore. Although I didn't realize what just happened until like 3 days later, when i didn't see him at school and it hit me that he wasn't here anymore, and he never will be there. I don't think anything else can make me feel worse then I did that day, or even week. Its like you just want to be alone and people are trying to be there for you. You don't want them to be but then again you do because you know they feel a loss, but not as big of one as you feel. My second worse experience was feeling alone, without anybody when I left my girlfriend after getting her pregnant just last year. I felt so bad for 3 months, I eventually came back, but it was the second worse feeling I've ever had.

Being molested and phsically abused and raped has to be the worst experience yet in my life. :)

I have to agree with sexymama as I was also sexually molested by my moms second husband, my brothers father. That is by far (i believe) one of the worst expierences a person has to go through, it is something you can never really get over, those memories are with you always, you may not think about it often but its there forever. :D

My worst experience in life and still experiencing it actually presently, is my wife not talking to me... for the last seven years! :)

We are talking about Worst experiences here.. And the statement you have put above, I feel most would categorize it under "Heavenly Experiences"... (GF biting ear and reading this... :-( )

PS: Your post is spammish. Please improve.

Well I had been saving my virginity forever avoiding sex at all cost and I finally found a guy that I really liked so I gave myself to him not only did I lose my virginity but I got pregnant and contracted HIV..... true story.... I know

My heart reaches out to you. Of all the people in the world, I have a soft spot in my (black) heart for victims of sexually-transmitted HIV. Well, after what you just posted, things that happened in my life seemed a whole lot more trivial now...

The worst feeling to me, wasn't being shot, but more watching your best friend get shot in the back of the head and knowing that you could have done something to help him after he was there for you your whole life. Thats the worst experience I've had. You know sure, you can say it about you that you wouldn't care if somebody got shot and bled until he died or shot in the heart and died, but it really hurts to actually know the person. To actually acknowledge that hes gone and no more memories with him can be made, and then actually knowing who killed him is even worse because you know you want to get back at him, but then when you think about it for a minute or so you realize what will it do.

Uhm, no. I'm happy for myself that I haven't experienced this yet. Although I do tend to dream about my best friend getting killed whenever I've had a bit too much to drink. I'd wake up crying and looking forward to hearing his voice, getting an IM from him or seeing him in person, anything to make sure he's alright. Well, I know I seemed like a total lunatic every time I did that.

I hear people tell me, you'll find another friend like him, but its not true, you'll never find that friend that stuck with you from kindergarten, or in my case since we were about 4. Those memories don't leave you, their the type of thing that you never forget that day, its like 9/11. Most people know exactly what they were doing that day, exactly, and where they were when they found out. I remember it just like it happened today, and even now, i turn back in my seat sometimes and say hey jorden look at that, or something like that and then it hits me, hes not there anymore.

For what it's worth, and coming from a total stranger, I'm quite sorry for your loss. My heart reaches out to you too. Yes, some insensitive people do talk about replacing friends (or lovers, when it comes to that) as easily as replenishing one's wardrobe. "You'll find someone like him," or, "There are a lot of fishes in the ocean," unaware that they are unconsciously insulting the memories of the dear departed.

...mine was when i was in college , i had badly failed my exams .. with complete failure everywhere...

Oh god, the memories...

I've had failures in college, quite inexcusable ones at that. I lacked fortitude and the will to resist... uh, distractions. As a result of my own weaknesses, I have failed in some subjects, which, ultimately, led to my taking an extra year in college. I suppose I'd also consider this the worst experience I've had in my life. It was really a depressing time of anxiety and paranoia; questions popped into my mind like, "$#!+, what happens to me now?" or, "How am I gonna break the news to my parents?" or, "If I get expelled, what other courses can I take?" or, "If I run away from home, where can I go?"

It was also the only time I've attempted suicide. Fortunately (or unfortunately, back then) some pharmaceutical company botched its job and I just fell ill. I remember holding acrimonious sentiments for my daily glass of milk and multivitamins for foiling my planned escape. Still, for now, I guess it opened my eyes that, perhaps, things aren't quite so bad; that maybe, just maybe, I survived to fulfill some purpose in life.

Uh, no. I still haven't found my purpose but I do look at life quite differently now. With your posts about contracting HIV, having best friends killed or getting molested by people you trust, I feel as though there are a lot of things I should be thankful for.

Thank you, I guess, for sharing your worst experiences. I'm not happy because everyone else is in misery, just to be clear; I'm just grateful that I'm comparatively okay and that I'm seeing a brighter side to my life right now. Again, thank you guys :)

Mines very Embarrassing:I was cleaning the pool (scooping leaves out and putting some Chlorine in) when my grandma had nearly the whole family over for a lunch to celebrate my cousins birthday. I was in the pool yard cleaning away when I hear some welcoming words"Coming for some cake". I put the scooper away and run to the gate. I tripped on a brick and fell into the pool in front of 30 odd people. I got out of the pool in shame (very wet as well). Cheers,ausbus

My worst life experience had to be a couple years ago. And then I started actually believing what people said about not going out at night. And ever since that, I have not snuck out ONCE. I was kidnapped, not kidnapped like ropes and tape, like I knew who the people were, and they were completely drunk. They ended up pulling me into the car, my friend ran away, left me there. And you can pretty much guess what happend from there, 3 guys, drunk, a car, yeah.Ive been through alot, pregnancy, rape, abuse, the whole nine yards. And the thing I hate the most, is when people say that they've had a bad experience, and in real life, I would have rather been through that. Because people don't understand what can actually happen, they don't understand what teenagers, and others, go through EVERYDAY of their life, and yet your gonna tell some lame *bottom* story about you getting laughed at for running the middle of a feild to talk to an ex girlfriend, thats great, thats your ****ing mistake now isnt it.-reply by kika

When that fly landed in my cider!No, probably finding out that i had a large tumor onmy arm, then after having it removed, finding that i have keyloid scaring, which means the scar is pnk,enflamed,and grows.....Not sure really, i think ive been fairly lucky...*touch wood*

I canWhat's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?First, my family didn't like me except for my half sister. I lived in a haunted house with bad plumbing, feces dripping from the ceiling. My dad didn't want to move out. I was the ugliest girl in elementary school and I was a mute. If my sister messed up my dad would beat me for it. My brother would show off how tough he was when he was a teen, eat my food making me starve, break anything I owned, compare himself to me, boast about beating little kids, spit on me, beat me on a daily basis(kids at school would pick on me for being covered with bruises), call me *person* just like daddy, call me a loser, said I wasn't his real sister, called me ugly like my parents did. My 9th birthday, my dad said he wasn't my dad, his reason for hating me. At age 10, I was still the ugly girl in school and my brother was gone, I still got picked on for my bruises. People treated me like **** because I looked like a grown girl at 10. By that time my dad would force me outside at night time letting misquitos bite me. I was the dirty girl in class that got picked on every day and my dad supported it including my sister. They made fun of me with others. In middle school I got picked on for being ugly and not being Baptist like everyone else. Highschool, I was the girl with long hair, ragedy clothing, big krooked teeth, and a sad face. I always had 1 eye covered because my father punched that eye when I was 8. My sister kept hitting me, so I hit her back and my dad tried to take my eye out. People at school thought I did it for style, but then they caught on when I didn't sway it like others. African students at school would attack me for my skin color at 14. I became more aggressive at 15. When an African person ever talked about other races badly, I broke their stuff. I didn't dress like the other kids at school anymore, I was a freak. I always looked like a school bully, so everyone judged me. I fell in love with someone and never got to be around her at all,3 years I liked her. Someone felt sorry for me because I never had food, so $10 was given to me. Age 16, I stopped looking like a rag. First time, my dad bought me a hoodie. Because I had a bruised eye, parts of it were scraped out. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, which I ended up doing. My brother's wife called me spoiled brat for doing that and I didn't know her very well. My brother came back from war and acted the same. My parents let him do whatever to me because he went to war. Everyone was better than me. I was always suicidal. I hated everyone in my family. Some days my dad would beat me if he thought I was talking to him, he ran to his room everyday and shut the door. Age 17, my parents were afraid of me, I would urinate on everything and break stuff. Friends I had good memories with were gone.

Compared to some of you guys my 'worst' experience doesn't sound too bad after all but I'll post it here anyway :)Probably about 4 years ago my parents and I were driving on a holiday up the coast one weekend to our holiday home when this massive truck for some reason swerved into our on the freeway and took our car out. We were't seriously injured or anything, my parents had a few cuts and bruises and i broke my arm (all easily fixed at the hospital) but it was just SO extremely scary. Especially since I was in the passenger seat and I just saw this massive shadow of the truck suddenly get closer and closer until it just HIT and went BAM.We spun out and luckily none of the cars behind us hit us (or it could have ended really badly).I think the physical injuries healed the quickest because I had nightmares about it for ages afterwards. Thankfully now I can talk about it without too much trouble. Time is a great healer :)

Wats the worst experience u have had in ur life? mine was when i was in college , i had badly failed my exams .. with complete failure everywhere Posted Image have u had any??? Posted Image

Dear friend it was when I got a government job and my first post was to a field which was around 100 kms interion to the main city where I lived. It was really very remote area and I was literally sick to join such a locality for my job and what to add the water out there was so hard that I was not able to consume a glass of it. Any how I passed a year or so there and then I was attatched to the departments data centre in the city itself and I working there now which is just at walking distance to my residence.?

...I woke up...and she was STILL THERE! AHHH!!!!...and she asked if I wanted BREAKFAST! AHHH!!!!...and i said i have to goto work, and she said, that's ok, ill drop you off when I pick up my kid from DAYCARE! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

oh wow kinda embarrassed to even say but.I had a car wreck one time. Was not hurt or anything but you ever hear the saying scared beep less?needless to say all over me the front seat of the car. :P

oh wow kinda embarrassed to even say but.I had a car wreck one time. Was not hurt or anything but you ever hear the saying scared beep less?
needless to say all over me the front seat of the car.
:P

Lol that is one of my worse nightmares. I have never had that happen and hope it never does. That would be incredibly embarrassing. What did you do after that? I would guess you would have had to trade insurance details with the other drivers involved but that would be uncomfortable lol. Did you at least find a hose to clean up first :P? What about the other peoples faces and their reactions :P? Sorry to hear that happen to you buddy :P.