xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FiReStOrM

What's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?

Lol that is one of my worse nightmares. I have never had that happen and hope it never does. That would be incredibly embarrassing. What did you do after that? I would guess you would have had to trade insurance details with the other drivers involved but that would be uncomfortable lol. Did you at least find a hose to clean up first :P? What about the other peoples faces and their reactions :P? Sorry to hear that happen to you buddy :P.

Well lucky enough it was just a one car thing.was making a right turn and the cop that came said I must have hit a patch of oil or something. anyways ended up in a ditch. Only people that knew of the ( mess ) was me the cop and my big brother who brought in his truck to pull me out. and yes I as punishment had to not only pay to have the front end re alined and head light fixed, but had to clean out the car all by my self.

Worst Experience EverWhat's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a big freak when it comes to food born illness. I am contantly asking how old a certain food item is, and checking if everything is fully cooked, I prefer them to be well done; whatever it is. Anyway, my paranoia isn't just something that I came across, it has a purpose. My worst experiences (I have two) were when I was very young, and clueless. I don't remember much, all I do remember is a lot of puking and lack of air, a hospital bed, IVs and x-rays. I'm not sure what I had but I spent like three days in the hospital. Another bad experience had to do with KFC chicken, oranges and the danger zone (tempurature wise) it was awful. This, my friends, is why I make sure to heat up everything that needs heating, longer than necessarry. All I know, is that I'm not gunna go through any of that again. 

-reply by Hannah

This is pretty silly, but one of the worst experiences off the top of my head was a presentation that I had to do earlier this year. I get very shy with things like that and I was just too nervous to do anything right. Everything possible went wrong and all the kids laughed about it for days. I still have nightmares about it... It was just too much embarrassment for me to handle in a day. .-. And I've been working on that project for months so it really hit me hard to see all that go down the toilet. The teacher was very sweet and tried to cheer me up and then she gave me extra credit points for being one of the earlier ones to present. I still feel really bad about it though.When I was really little, my dad drove away while I was at the park and left me there alone in the rain (it was over something really stupid). I hid in the castle thing and I remember getting so upset. He ended up coming back in a few minutes, but it really hurt me for some reason... It made me feel all better when I told my mom she yelled at him. XD

My oh so happy trip to the mall.What's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?The reason I looked worst experiences up is so I could post this online I still have nightmares about it.It was by far the worst day of my life, I ruined my reputation with my boyfriends parents,and got kicked out of mall and banned for a year. We went for ice cream first we were having a really good time.And then we went out of town to go to this really big mall that had a veriaty of some of the best stores, spencers, hot topic, pacsun, wet seal, rue 21, all the good ones...When me and my boyfriend went into the mall we went into Dicks Sporting Goods first we messed with the equipment.And then we went to Spencers the gothic store with all the piercings and colt wear, and innapropriate things.Well my boyfriend was looking around at belts,I was looking at necklaces and I saw this one necklace with a skull and bat wings on it,It was freakin ugly as hell so much trouble over a piece of crap. It was peeling off of its card. I picked the necklace up and how the card was limply hanging on the chain was pissing me off so I took it off. I tried it on for a couple of seconds and then took it off, I noticed that the cashiere was looking at me a lot. I was kinda creeped out by that. I wasnt thinking at all I was being a clueless naive teenager (I'm 13). I thought he was a creepster so I gave him an angry look and turned around to follow my boyfriend, there was this really cool light that made it look like you were in outer space and it made me forget all about the necklace(forgetting it was in my hand I was about to hang it up on the hook) but I didnt so I put my hands in my coat pockets, and continued to gawk at the prettyful light. A couple of minutes after that my Boyfriend was leaving the store, I followed him with a smile on my face cuz for once I felt like my day was going to be good after like a week of groundation I finally get to be with him agian. And then the gay looking cashiere *BLEEP* came up behind us and was like scuse me I want that necklace back I'm like "what the hell what necklace?" and then hes like blablabla! don't give me that! gimmie the necklace back, you know the one with bat wings on it?" I seriously didnt know what the F he was talking about so I pointed over to were the hooks with jewelry on it and said theres one over there. And he started yelling at me. I put my hand in my pocket and then I felt a piece of cold metal. At that moment it felt like my heart fell out of my butt cuz I felt like I was gonna pee myself I was so scared. And I pulled it out And indeed... It was a necklace with a skull and bat wings on it. -_-' I gave it to him and then he told me to follow him so I had to go back into the store and he turned around and started ringing peoples purchases up. He wasnt looking I wanted to run and hall *bottom* so bad. But that didnt happen cuz I didnt want to cause something even worse, but now if I think about it if I ran id be all good right now. Well he turned around and picked up his little spy ninja phone ,called securty I bet he felt so good to have some excitement in his life.So I just stood there wishing I had a gun to pull to my head. Well this black lady security guard came and she was actually being nice to me like she understood my situation. And then I had to fill out some information and then she made me go into this back room behind spencers and I had to sit in there for 3 hours. This fat paul blart loser cop who thought he was bad *bottom* came in and started asking me how this happened and I tried to tell him and he was like "no thats bull **** don't sit there and try to play me like a fool." and then he was asking me about my boyfriend He told me if he was me he would have slapped him for leaving the store. (I told him he left the store cuz I thought he did but he didnt he stayed with me... I was just in a back room and he was standing in spencers pretending to shop thinking ***)and our schools, and I told him that I was starting 7th grade and he was starting 9th. That Deuche bag had the nerve to say that I should kick him to the curve just because hes going into high school, saying that because he thinks that hes the kind of person who wants to date as many girls as he can that are "hott high school babes"... Thats BS cuz I kno just cuz that fat cop had to be a jerk off that couldnt get a gf in high school doesnt mean that my boyfriend is.( I mean like seriously the dude had his belt almost up to his man boobs and he had dragon and barb wire tats, lol that has deuche bag written all over it) well Tyler even told me he doesnt like high school chicks cuz they are ...C***sExcuse my language. O.O'Well that really agravated me that he was saying I was giving him attitude and I'm like...Sorry for not being all happy and cheery I'm sitting in a cramped room with 4 annoying cops hovering over me I'm gonna be happiest person in the world right now...Ugh.Well then tylers mom came in and was like "what happened?" I couldnt say anything cuz of the paul blart fart face. And then I don't remember much of the talking but I remember the gay dude saying that he saw me unwrap the necklace from its card and stick it in my pocket and turn my back on him...I was like... Seriously... Youve got to be kidding me. Well I figured out that if someone who works in a store catches someone shop lifting they get paid more so that pretty much answers that... Well his mom left and tyler gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. That was really comforting :] ahem. Well not that long after that my mom came in the room she had to drive all the way from out of town to come get me and I looked at her face.SHE WAS PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDI looked at her I was like... O.O I can Explain. And she was like "What the hell were you thinking how could you do this you know better! and I'm like "I didnt mean it!" I had tears running down my face like the niagra falls at that point. And the gay dude was just standing in his little corner watching it all with a smirk on his face. I wish I could show him the true meaning of pain.Well then it got all emotional in the room my mom was crying I was crying, some how the whole room started talking about there emotional stresses and problems.Except the heartless *BLEEP* standing in the back. And the paul blart was like "when I was young my momma and me fought like Cats and Dogs." I was just thinking"like I care about your life?" haha...Well it was finally over after that and I went outside with my Tyler and we sat in this leather bench thing and everytime people walked passed us they would stare at us. (it was mostly black people) we were like wth.And then I went home... And cried all night long thinking that everyone was gonna think differently cuz of it. I'm not sure if people do yet but I know before school starts I'm gonna have to shop in a different mall...Well I was gonna be grounded after that but my mom and dad understood my situation so I'm good now.-reply by oButt

Wats the worst experience u have had in ur life? mine was when i was in college , i had badly failed my exams .. with complete failure everywhere Posted Image have u had any??? Posted Image

the life experiences are worst in other sense... exams arent suitable for this category...

exams are not the decision about life...

wat counts lot is when you are in war head... or when you are being criticised with the mistake which u r not responsible,,,

etc etc I had many of such things...

creating these "worse" situations by myself.What's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?

having grown up in the usa and being 18 years of age. I had a relationship with an illegal immigrant and married him just to help him get papers. And I also had a relationship with some1 who I come to love today. They both obviously didnt know abt each other. My "husband" and I always have been careful and used protection every time. But somehow I got pregnant. In the end it turned out, he had done it on purpose. And I left him. Because he can use me to get his stupid papers. But not my child... My boyfriend started figuring out everything and was heartbroken obviously. He helped me out. Alot. Saved my life actully. I was on the verge of breaking down and giving up everything. My family helped me out. Tht day, when every1 found out abt the real me, the disgusting girl who cheated, lied and betrayed died. And so did my child. 

done and away from my past. Today I have a family who I no loves me no matter wat and I do the same for them now. And my "boyfriend" did help me out but he had no trust in me. Though today he is still a wellwisher, he is happy with some1 else. No1 can replace him...

-reply by mea culpa

My worst experience ever was when I found my little brothers dead body on a Sunday morning. I was going to wake him up for breakfast as I normally do (just another *BLEEP*ing day) and he was dead. Cold, dead eyes and open mouth DEAD. I called the cops and everyone showed up from the firefighters to the EMS to the police men and women AND THEY DID NOTHING, apart from pronounce him (DOS) dead on site. The kicker though is that they accused me, my older brother and sister of killing him! Amazing day! Until the forensic people and coroner showed up and declared his death 'due to medical complications' they treated us like criminals (questioned in different rooms, asked the same questions in a hundred different ways, video taped statements, THE WORKS) and at the end of all of that he was still dead and we live with the fact that we could do and did absolutely nothing to save him. He was only 16 years old, I miss him everyday and it's been a month. Our house is haunted. Everything sucks! I wish my worst experience was like some of yours.

The worst experience of my life has to be in 2012 me and a few friends decided we would volunteer for some work in a festival.It was an extremely hot day and we decided that because we were working so hard that we would go for a swim in the canal dock. Me and three others decided to jump in to the water, one of my friends didn't come back up. After 3 minutes of thinking he was messing around and hiding somewhere we realised that he was missing! I shouted to another friend to run inside a warehouse nearby to get some help ! Around 8 workers came out and around 7 minutes later they found him ! The whole emergency dept was at the scene and took him away! I thought he was dead and I was on tears thinking he was dead! He ended up in hospital for nearly 7 months and eventually made a full recovery ! That was the scariest and worst experience of my life ! Always be weary of water ! It is extremely dangerous :(

mum died hen i was 5

raped at 12

almost molested at 14

gangs made me sell my body on the corners

my tooth punched through my lip

orphan homes

single mum

being black====is hell people secretly hate black people even black people

welfare

death of family members my sister killed my sister

my daughter is unruly

im single

slightly overweight

My worst experience was when I was little (About 7) and me and my brother were riding bikes down the road and he was riding in the opposite direction to me. We were riding quite fast towards eachother and both of us were expecting the other to turn to avoid colliding but neither of us did and so we crashed. He went full on over his handle bars while the entire layer of skin was shaved clean off of my little finger. I ditched the bike in the middle of the road and ran home screaming. I got taken to hospital and the skin never properly grew back, I'm now 16!