xisto Community
Jonnyabc

Where's The Buttons [resolved] The missing link...

Hey, is it just me or is everyone effected by the recent disappearance of images from the site? Whether it's the logo or Create Topic or the icons in the editor, I'm having a difficult time functioning...it's not the first time it's ever happened to me, but generally it doesn't last a week long before it's back to normal.I don't care if you do remove the images for maintenance, but see if you could also go into the PHP forum code and add ALT to images (as well as making sure that their font colors aren't white-on-white). It took me the longest time to find the Create Topic button as well as the "_" to minimizing the boxes on the forum's homepage.It's not a browser issue...have restarted several times since and have even tried IE (I'm using Firefox). Get this fixed ASAP! Thanks.

i am not having that issue, jonny. i see images and i see the icons such as the "start a new topic". if you couldn't see the icon though, how were you able to start this topic? :)i am using firefox as well...

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

They are working fine for me. I think you have images disabled on firefox or firefox is likely to be corrupt for some sites or domains. Are you using ad-block plus or similar JS disable scripts ? if so,then chances are there that image server or folder is blocked. It is working fine from this side.

I guess you have already tried to ChaCha the question? Haha. I had this problem a few months ago, all the images like to logo, forum icons, mood change icon,etc. just disappeared and it probably took me another two weeks to find out that I had accidentally changed my theme to IP Mobile Skin. If you did the same thing, in the mobile skin its the same thing as the normal one but without any images. Just change it back to the default one and there you go. Back to normal. New and sparkly.

Next time, Deadmad the question :D

i am not having that issue, jonny. i see images and i see the icons such as the "start a new topic". if you couldn't see the icon though, how were you able to start this topic? :)
i am using firefox as well...

All the images are replaced with Broken Image Icons, you can click on them but its a hard thing to finding out with icon is which.

I guess you have already tried to ChaCha the question? Haha. I had this problem a few months ago, all the images like to logo, forum icons, mood change icon,etc. just disappeared and it probably took me another two weeks to find out that I had accidentally changed my theme to IP Mobile Skin. If you did the same thing, in the mobile skin its the same thing as the normal one but without any images. Just change it back to the default one and there you go. Back to normal. New and sparkly.
Next time, Deadmad the question :D

All the images are replaced with Broken Image Icons, you can click on them but its a hard thing to finding out with icon is which.

Yurika! I'm an idiot.

and i was about to say use opera :) even i guessed it won't help because it is not a browser issue since i have firefox either and the site working fine in it and all images appear in their place. i guessed he did something in his setting but i didn't have an idea where. so thanks to deadmad for pointing that for him and for us to keep that in mind in the future.