xisto Community
NNNOOOOOO

What Do You Think Of This Instrumental I Made? Im good at making dark (MIDI) music.

Here it is:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ my not so good drum solo:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

oh no, i can't see it. is it a video on youtube??because i can't open video on youtube. so please upload it again on another site or just give me the link and i will find a way to open it.i really like to see your work :) .

Thats a nice instrumental. Not really my cup of tea but i feel the talent especially on the first one. what software are you using and where did you get experience. You should put your music on a site and sell it because i see a big star buying it for a future. Im no big producer but i like what i hear an if I had the money Id definitely recruit you as my beat making guy.

Thats a nice instrumental. Not really my cup of tea but i feel the talent especially on the first one. what software are you using and where did you get experience. You should put your music on a site and sell it because i see a big star buying it for a future. Im no big producer but i like what i hear an if I had the money Id definitely recruit you as my beat making guy.

I use "Guitar Pro 5". I just usually play around with it until it sounds good, starting with the drums. When I find what to do with the drums, I put random notes for the other instruments. When I finish, I find what needs to be changed and find a way to fix them. When I'm done, I export it as .mid and convert to .wav and make a video with it for youtube.

oh no, i can't see it. is it a video on youtube??because i can't open video on youtube. so please upload it again on another site or just give me the link and i will find a way to open it.
i really like to see your work :) .

Right here:
midi music.zip
Can you play midi files? :)

Right here: midi music.zip (2.95K)
Number of downloads: 0
Can you play midi files?

thanks for uploading that files for me :)
you uploaded two files, and i really liked them both, good work. but i should say the first one is more harmony than the second. even you used only drums in the first one but it gives you more relaxing feeling when you hear it, the second one is good but need more work i think, i like the mixing of many instruments in it but need to be more neat.

in general, i believe that you are creative and need to keep on working on your talent, good luck and keep on the good working. i will wait your new piece of art ;)
and thank you for sharing.

p.s: i know someone who will be interested to hear your work ;) i will show him your topic when he come back.

thanks for uploading that files for me :) you uploaded two files, and i really liked them both, good work. but i should say the first one is more harmony than the second. even you used only drums in the first one but it gives you more relaxing feeling when you hear it, the second one is good but need more work i think, i like the mixing of many instruments in it but need to be more neat.

in general, i believe that you are creative and need to keep on working on your talent, good luck and keep on the good working. i will wait your new piece of art ;)
and thank you for sharing.

p.s: i know someone who will be interested to hear your work ;) i will show him your topic when he come back.

Thank you for the comment (and everyone else for that matter). I'm currently working on one of a slower tempo.

The first instrumental can be like a opening for a 70's version of Dracula :D I think you should mix and master it to get that "quality" and the "finished" feel to it. Good luck !

Do any new music lately, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

No, I'm taking an Arts and Humanities class right now, so I'll be a little better at my current project.

The first instrumental can be like a opening for a 70's version of Dracula :D I think you should mix and master it to get that "quality" and the "finished" feel to it. Good luck !

Which is partly why this one is going slowly. I already know what I'm going to do with the drums, I'm just rethinking about what to do with the String Assemble.

Interesting...I work more on live sound than Midi (or I used to - not done any professional work for three of four years now).The last album I worked on was Soca/Reggae.. Here's a bit from the album (fair use will permit this much :-)

// link dead //

Enjoy this 'til I'm finished.mario themes.zip

Here's part of a new one.
Tardus Terrenus.zip

note -
Tardus Terrenus has been renamed to "Tardus Vicis"

did you make this?? i mean "mario themes!!" i liked it, it reminds me with the early version of play station :D and it mix so well together.

and the second one "Tardus Vicis" is so nice. i like it too it could be a mobile ring tone. you did a good job here. keep on going and posting more, good luck :) .

did you make this?? i mean "mario themes!!" i liked it, it reminds me with the early version of play station :D and it mix so well together.
and the second one "Tardus Vicis" is so nice. i like it too it could be a mobile ring tone. you did a good job here. keep on going and posting more, good luck :) .

I didn't do the Mario one, but whoever did had WAY too much time on their hands. And when you say "play station", do you mean Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)?