xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Your Goal In Life? deep topic

I'm not really too sure what my goal in life is, I don't believe i have got that fare yet, but I do believe however that it will most probably be related to my martial arts training, as I live for the arts that I practice, they are so incredible, and I'd be nothing without them, so I believe that it'll be something to do with that. Sometimes this questions scares me a little, when I lie there some times thinking where will I be in 20 years after school, and it does worry me a little, the idea of being in a dead end job, or being single, and that is what my meaning life may be, I may just be to young to have understood it yet. Perhaps my meaning in life is to fall in love with someone that I can love until my dieing day, maybe it's my goal to have a wonderful family, a nice house, a good job -- (yeah.. right)... I dont want fame and glory, to have a beautiful wife, some kids (eventually) and a job that I enjoy would be all that I could ever ask for. I do believe thought that perhaps if you save someones life - that is your meaning in life - just to save that person.. and perhaps there is no massive difference that your supposed to make to the entire world... Alot of the time I believe that heroes walk besides us in the streets all the time. Contradicting what I said earlier, about martial arts (most probably that way because I'm so young, and it's a great way to discover yourself and the world around you), I would like to be a firefighter. I believe that that may be my meaning in life, because when you come home from work in the evening, you know that you have saved several lives, that may be my meaning in life, just to achieve that... to give overs a second chance. Anyway - sorry it's a bit of a crummy post... great topic by the way.. Sean.

My goalin life used to be going to college and making a career with whatever.But as time went by things kind of changed for me.I got married and wanted to have children,but I don't really think I can.I can't really put into perpestive what my goals are.People change from day to day so each day may be something totally opposite from yesterday.Thats the way it is with me.My current goal is to be a good wife to my husband and stay true to myself,and love my family more and more.Each person has their own goals and they are never really the same as anyone else.My advice to anyone is to go for your dreams never give up and always know you can acheive the impossible.Always be true to yourself anf follow your heart.:)

When I was younger i've always wanted to be a gymnast, and I was extremly good at it too. But later I just felt like being a Popstar and even tho my voice is great and everything (People told me and stuff). I just didn't want to be the same thing for ever. I kept changing my mind, worring what my friends will think. But now I don't anymore and i'm not really sure what I want to be, I want to help animals and be an actor and maybe even really popluar! So I thought about Helping homeless animals in Latvia (It's where I was born. And the animals there are all over the streets.), Not like a pound or anything, but like a shelter some they get fed and well looked after. Instead of suffering on the streets. :):P:P:DB):P:P:P:P:P:P

I have a lot of goals. There are some cliche ones such as finishing college, getting a good job, getting married, having kids.. etc. But I really really want to make a difference in someone's life, and maybe even possibly a small difference in the world. I don't want an ordinary life. I want my life to mean something.

I have so many goals,soometime i feel overwhelmed by them,my first goal seem to be really impossible to many but i am going to try my best ,my first goal is to become a millionaire in 2.5 yrs (no matter what business(offline or online) i do i want to reach this target)i am currently in college so i do need to keep my studies performance good with my business ,juggling equally both of them. then my 2 nd goal is again a big one ,which i wouldn,t like to share till i achieved the first one.but let me tell some of my opinion to all those who have good jobs as their dream.first of all i don't think there is any job that can take you financially above a certain limit ,nor you feel passionated in your job after sometime because the ideas aren't your's on which you're working,one can't dream of becoming a bill gates with a job,many of us say that a business is too difficult and we won't be able to survive the business too long or what if we fail,but i personally strongly feel that you don't fail until you admit yourself to fail.Your own business gives you too much motivation ,you have the hope that may be the next idea that come to your mind could make you rich its so fun to do a business that a job really feels to slow and its routine makes it boring while a business always gives you new challenges hence you never stuck to a routine and thats the best part.morever i don't agree that after a particular time you don't have to work hard but the money you earn would work for you to earn more money ,earning should be the smart way not the hard way,how can we forget the great enterpreneur's who started their business in teenage and made fortunes but most of people will ask what if we failwe'll failure shouldn't stop you but should motivate you to think dufferently and try againno matter how many times we fall its fun getting up everytimemany people have an illusion that the company share their dreams but we should remember that every company has one dream its either your boss dream or yours if you are the boss if we talk about the other part of life like the satisfaction you get from your life ,i feel satisafaction is a perception ,you feel if you don't work the whole day you'll feel good may be yes for a day or two. but in reality you just start hating or getting bored from your life if it doesn't throw's challenge to you,being complacent is the worst thing that a guy could be stuck at.i personally feel that the job doer's have generally low will of their own ,they get manipulated by society and circumstances ,they follow thw path on other's will like their parents,their spouse,their boss,and the worst part is that this people is in majority,people are so much committed to low will that they feel the enjoyment they want is something more thay are asking fori love passionate people ,the artists ,the creative guys who live thair life on their own terms ,live happily satisfied in their own life.i would like to say that the above opinion is mine and its not written to offend anyone thank you everyone

I'm impressed that you guys have so many goals in life. As oppose to you, I don't have any...No goals...No passion at all. I just have my bachelor in science and I'm looking for a job but I don't think to stay with that kind of job forever. It might be a little late to say that I'm lost, however, I hope to bump into something that can turn into a passion someday...-reply by Sleepyneko

i guess i hope to graduate and find a decent job in the multimedia design industry.. something that will get me the money to live on but at the same time im able to enjoy the work.. I'd love to work for pixar and stuff like that.. as a child i wanted to be a singer.. I have improved so much.. i just hope things arent too late .. i guess i wanted to be a singer but atm im a part time model... so im getting somewhere.. i mean it all starts with people knowing who you are.. once they do its so much easier to get a job <_<

I think that's really cool. I mean, you had a crazy childhood dream of being a super hero type thing, and you actually did something practical and real from it. You're so young and have really great goals. my boyfriend is like that. He has always been into computers, and when he was 16 and his bother was 14 they started a computer company. My boyfriend is now 20 and they are still running the company. Also, he is in his summer after sophomore year and already has a great internship where he gets free housing and $20 an hour. He is already better at his job and more respected than any of the others, and hes only and intern! He has plans to keep moving up in the company, and maybe move up to Sun Microsystems in California. He wants to go to grad school, and when he's older, he wants to quit all that and become a teacher. I, on the other hand, never really had that passion for anything. My biggest passion, though, is and has always been to be a wife and a mother. I have been dating my boyfriend for 3.5 years and we already plan on getting married. His career plans, though, leave our future uncertain for awhile. He doesn't know where he will get his next internship or first job, and he will probably have to move around a lot. But I will go with him wherever his career takes him, and so it's good that I don't have any real conflicting career plans. But, last year in college, I finally found my calling and my passion as far as career goes. I want to be a journalist. I started writing for the campus newspaper, took some journalism classes, and added journalism immediately as my minor on top of my English major. I went for a visit to my local newspaper and made some connections in hope of getting at internship with them next summer. And journalism is great because if Peter does end up moving around a lot, I can just write for different papers. It's really all the same thing.Nothing will ever be as much as a passion for me as getting married and having a family. My boyfriend will probably make a lot of money, and so, once we do have kids I would love to be a stay at home Mom. I am so glad that I have my boyfriend so that my dreams can come true. I love journalism, but I will give it all up to stay at home and be a wife and mother. I love to take care of people that I love, and that's my biggest dream.

My goal in life is to make a Entertainment Corporation, that is multi million dollar. Where it hosts games, and movies and things like that. And maybe our own computer operating system.

things do not usually go the way we plan them,when l was growing up l used say l want to be a doctor that was my goal in life,then things turned up side down l am now studying Institute of banking which means l will be a banker,again l want to be a mother with six children that is my goal in life.

Wow, you people have great goals. As for my goal its quite a big one. Well I'd like to build a military airplane  for my country. I am 16 and I am trying hard in my studies so I would get high grades and join a good college to achieve my goal.

my goalYour Goal In Life?

I have one goal in life. To be happy and to make others happy, that's all. Money will not make me successful, success comes when I have changed someone else's life for the better.

-reply by Brandon